When HE met the drug dealer

[morning] : HIM
[morning] :Me
[wanna do something?] : HIM
[sure] :Me
[i'm coming over] : HIM

3 minutes later

-" Sara, hi" HE said and smiled.
-" hi. Come in" I said and stepped aside so HE could come in. HE took of HIS shoes and looked around in the hall, listening after mom or Bill
-" anybody home?" HE asked.
-" mom's out grocery shopping and Bill is at work."
-" on a weekend?" I struggled. "And San and Suzy?"
-" asleep" I said. "you hungry?"
-" No, I just eat breakfast. Are you hungry?" HE asked as we left the hall.
-" no, I eat a granola bar." I said. "I wanna show you something" I said and started to go up the stairs with HIM after me. We got up quietly so we won't wake up Suzy. We entered my room and I started to look around in my drawers. HE sat down on the couch in my room. I sat down beside HIM and handed HIM the photograph I found.
-" This was my family before." I said. I pointed at the tall man in the picture. "That's my dad." HE stared at it for a long time before HE smiled.
-" You look just like him. Except that he has a penis." HE said and laughed. I slapped HIM on the arm and laughed. We both looked down at the picture. My dad was looking back at me. With a smile that made his eyes thinner and his face was shining out of happiness and kindness.
-" he looked so happy" HE said. I smiled and shock my head.
-" he wasn't. Other wise he wouldn't leave us." I said. HE opened HIS mouth as to say something but closed it back quickly. I leaned closer to HIM to get a better look of the photo.
-" do you think that maybe he'll come back?" HE said.
-" ...no. He left for a reason. It most have been important, why would he leave that?"
-" the same reason he left you." I looked up at HIM.
-" what reason?" I asked.
-" I don't know. But there must have been a reason. Maybe he'll come back because he regret leaving you" HE said.
-" I doubt that" I said and frowned. "Even if he did come back, I don't want him." I looked at the picture again.
-" then why are you still looking at him?" HE asked.
-" I'm not. You were, so I did it to. Don't blame me. You looked and then I looked. It's not my fault!" I said with my nervous and panicking voice.
-" I know" HE said and smiled. I took the picture and buried it in the bottom of my bottom drawer. A song started to play and it took me some time to realize that it was my phone that was ringing. I picked up my phone and saw that Molly was calling me. 
-" it's Molly, a old friend. Is it okay if-" I said.
-" Sara, it's not my phone. Answer if you want." HE said and laughed. I answered it and turned my back to HIM.
-" hi" I said.
~" hi Sara" Molly and Victoria said.
-" Hi" HE said from across the room. I laughed.
~" who was that?" Victoria asked.
-" it's this weird guy who's sitting in my couch. I don't know how he got in." I said in sarcasm. "Hold on," I said and turned to HIM. "Do you speak English? Can. you. get. out. of. my. house?!" I said and HE laughed. "No I'm kidding. It's my friend."
-" and neighbor!" HE added. I put my phone on speaker.
~" hi. I'm Molly." Molly said.
~" And I'm Ria." Victoria said." so are you guys like.....together?" Victoria said.
-" what? No! Why would you think that. We're just friends. That's so stupid. We're not even that close." I said and looked at HIM. We starred at each other but then looked away and an awkward silence fell over the room.
-" so, what up? How's school?" I said to get the awkward silence away.
~" oh, you know. It's good." Victoria said with a quite and disappointed voice.
-" okay...it doesn't sound good."
~" okay, it's not good. It's terrible. Our parents knows that we do drugs."
-" they do? How?"
~" they found some in our room. Sara, we're going nuts! We need to take the drugs."
-" guys I think that it's for the best. You know drugs are bad."
~" yeah but we can't take this! Sara please do something"
-" I am. I'm not giving you drugs"
~" is that how your helping us?"
~" Sara, just the last one. Please" Molly said. I looked away. Why do I always do this?
-" okay, but the last time I help. I hate getting you in trouble! And I hate going to HIM." I said and shut down my phone.
-" what was that about?" HE said.
-" my friends.... I'll explain on the way. Can you drive?" I said and HE nodded...