When Jason took me out

I glanced at the clock and then back at my book. Then I glanced back at the clock. The bell rang and everyone got up and packed they're stuff.
-" See you tomorrow class" Olivia said with a smile. Most of my last lessons are with Olivia, and that's great. It's nice get out of school with a teacher that's happy. It would be awful to have my English teacher for the last lesson. Jason waved with his hand in front of my face. I blinked and looked at him.
-" Asleep?" Jason asked. I rolled my eyes. "Let's go, let's go!" Jason said. I took my book and followed Jason out of the classroom. When we were out my phone buzzed. I opened up my latest text.
[i'm staying at Stephanie's for a couple days. Haven't been with her for a while]: Betty
[okay, have fun. But we have to make a day for us]: Me
[totally:*]: Betty. I put my phone back in my pocket and turned to Jason.
-" When is HE finishing?" I asked.
-" in like an hour" Jason said.
-" well Betty's at her sisters house, so how about we do something" I said.
-" first time I've heard that without it leading to sex." Jason said. I rolled my eyes. He laughed. "Alright. I'm in."...

I turned and looked back.
-" that guy is about to go. You can park there" I said. Jason turned and looked at the direction I mentioned. A guy started his car and pulled back. Right when the guy drove away Jason drove into the empty parking spot. I opened my seat belt and got out of the car. Jason locked his car and we walked up to the store. He held open the door and offered for me to go first.I grinned and went into the ice cream shop. I immediately smelled different flavored and tastes. If I were in an anime right now, my eyes would look like stars and they would sparkle.
-" so what is the deal with this ice cream shop?" Jason asked.
-" it's not just a ice cream shop. It's yoogy boost!" I said with excitement. I hurried to the ice cream section and took a ice cream cup. I glared at Jason too take a cup and he did. I've gone through all the ice cream flavors before, but just in case I always go through them again. Strawberry, pear, raspberry, chocolate, vanilla... I finally decided to go with watermelon and raspberry. I filled the cup and then went over to the ice cream dressing section and poured white chocolate over my ice cream. I finally got to the toping section and stared at all the different kinds of flavor. I sprinkled some colorful sprinkles, some watermelon candy, some marshmallows and some fresh raspberries. Lastly I drizzled nutela dressing and then went to the checkout to pay for it. I payed for my ice cream and sat down on a empty seat by the window and waited for Jason. Jason went to get us spoons and then came and sat down in front of me. I looked over in his cup. All chocolate, not surprised.
-" so does it taste yoghurt?" Jason asked. I shook my head. "Then why is it called that?" I sighted.
-" just taste it!" I said. Jason took a spoon with ice cream and put it in his mouth. His face went from confused to relaxed. A smile spread across Jason's face.
-" this is so good. But I don't get it. It tastes just like ice cream" Jason said.
-" I know" I said and started to eat my ice cream. "I'm surprised you have never tasted it before." I glanced at Jason. He was looking out the window while eating.
-" I've never been on this side of the town" Jason said.
-" are you stupid? We were always here with Naomi and John" I said. Jason grimaced when I said John's name.
-" really? I can't remember" Jason said. I sighted.
-" Jason? The playground?" I said.
-" Wait is the playground here?" Jason asked surprised.
-" yeah. The ice cream shop is the only new thing here" I said. Jason rolled his eyes.
-" That's why I didn't remember" Jason said. I grinned out the window.
-" you wanna go?" I asked. Jason looked confused at me with his spoon in his mouth. "To the playground" I said.
-" Yeah sure" Jason said. We took our ice creams and went out the shop. Jason started to walk towards his car.
-" you don't need your car. It's right around the corner. We'll come back later" I said.
-" fine" Jason sight. We followed the path that leads to the park as the wind blew through my hair. I looked up at the trees that were like umbrellas over us. There was practically orange, red and yellow leafs everywhere on the side way.
-" can I taste?" I asked and put my spoon in Jason's ice cream before he could answer. Jason was about to put his spoon in my ice cream when I turned my cup away from him.
-" what? You tasted mine" Jason said. I rolled my eyes and sighted.
-" fine" I said and let Jason taste my ice cream. I share everything except for food. If they're not homeless of course. But then I would buy them food, so I don't really share MY food with anyone because there wouldn't be anything left of my food really. Jason tested my ice cream and smile with enjoyment.
-" it's so good" Jason said.
-" back off from my bae" I said. Jason laughed.
-" I wonder what Liam thinks about that"
-" he's just going to deal with it. Ice cream have never betrayed me. I owe it my life" I said. Jason laughed again.
The path split in two paths around the playground. Jason and I sat down on a bench. There wasn't a lot of kids but a few. A little boy climbed up to the slide and slid down with his arms in the air.
-" That little boy looked like you when you were a little k-" I said but froze when I turned to Jason. Jason swallowed and licked his fingers. "Did you seriously just ate your whole ice cream?" I asked and glanced around for the cup.
-" yes. I love paper cups" Jason said. I looked confused at him, unsure if he's seriously or if he literally ate the paper cup. "I'm kidding" Jason said, like it was obvious. I slowly turned my head away and took put a spoon with ice cream in my mouth. You never know if Jason's kidding. He's so bad at it. "What now?" Jason asked. I swallowed the last spoon of ice cream.
-" I heard they renovated the park" I said. Jason shook his head.
-" just a new fountain. Nothing new." Jason said.
-" how do you know?"
-" I go for a run here all the time." Jason said and stretched out his arms on the bench.
-" yeah right. You don't run" I said and laughed. Jason gave me a serious look and I pressed my lips together, trying not to laugh.
-" no, but the girls that I'm picking up in the park doesn't know that" Jason said and dragged his hand threw his hair.
-" yeah you really do disgust me" I said. Jason looked down at me again with a serious face, and I mean really looked down at me. "Okay, seriously. Not fun to be short" I said and got up. Jason laughed and walked after me to the swings. We sat down on the swings, two next to each other. "How is the training going?" I asked and started to swing a little back and forth with my feet.
-" it going okay." Jason said I could hear that he wasn't lying.
-" have you seen your dad lately?"
-" no, not really."
-" you should." Jason raised his eyebrows at me. "I know he's crazy, but he'll get worried and come looking for you. Isn't it better you go see him. Aren't you worried that he'll hurt himself?" I asked.
-" I don't know. I don't really care" Jason said.
-" How can you not care? He's your dad." I said. Jason breath out and looked down at his shoes.
-" what about you? How are things without Bill?" Jason asked.
-" it's hard and challenging but better." I said.
-" so your mom is working a lot?" I nodded. "Where are your sisters then?"
-" Suzy is at my aunts until my mom comes and gets her and Sanna is at home alone, but she's old enough so." I said. We sat in silence for a while.
-" what happened to us? We used to be fun and talk to each other all the time and do fun stuff." Jason said. I took a deep breath and let it out.
-" yeah well, we've grown up." I said.
-" I hate it." I laughed and nodded. Suddenly he grinned and looked at me and I knew exactly what he wanted.
-" no Jason. We are not going to a club." I said.
-" it's not a club. It's more a party." Jason said. I rolled my eyes.
-" do you remember what happens last time?"
-" oh come on. Don't be so boring. I can't stay home all day because of one mistake." Jason said. I looked at him with raised eyebrows and stopped swinging.
-" boring?" I asked. Jason tried to say something that wouldn't make me mad at him but couldn't. "I'm not boring. I'm just different. I don't need to drink to have fun, and if you need to drink to have fun then your boring. I'm just not like you and you can't change that." I said and tried to sound confidence even though I'm not.
-" I didn't mean it like that. You're not boring. You're the best!" Jason said. I crossed my arms. "I just meant that I want you to give me another chance and trust me." Jason continued. My shoulders sank. I knew I couldn't say no, I never can.
-" fine. One chance. But why a party? You know how I feel about party's." I said and we got up and started to walk away from the playground.
-" it's not really a party, don't worry." Jason said. We came to his car and he locked it up. We got into the car and drove away from the parking lot, past the ice cream shop. Jason turned on the radio and Love yourself by Justine Bieber was playing. Jason started to sing along, glancing at me. I glanced at him without any facial expressions. He started to sing louder, mouthing the words so his mouth covered half his face. Jason started to shake his free hand in the air while the other one was on the steering wheel. He looked so stupid. And it made me smile, cause he was acting stupid just to cheer me up. Jason sang louder and I put my hand over my mouth, trying not to laugh.
-" everyone hears you." I said and pointed at people we drove past.
-" so? I'm not singing for them." Jason said and kept on singing. I looked out the window and people were looking. But they were gone after two seconds. Why should I care? I turned back to Jason and started to sing along. Jason stopped singing for a minute to whistle with his fingers in his mouth. We sang every song that was playing from the speakers, all the way to the club. Jason turned of the engines and got out of the car. He walked around and opened the car door for me. I got out and followed him to the club entrance. The building didn't have any windows from outside except a couple small ones on the top of the club where colored lights were shining out and a sign hanging over the door that said "Day And Night Club". We walked in. The place was dark expected for the colored lights. Jason was greeted by unfamiliar faces. People punching him on the shoulder saying "hey bruuuh" and "what's up, J-man?" and "Sup dude!" Girls walked up to us and gave Jason a hug with they're big boobs pressed against his chest and then they pushed they're shoulders back so that the boobs were sticking forward as they stroke Jason's arm and chest and hair and they said "hi Jason, you look hot" and "haven't seen you in a while." It all just made me want to puke and I just wanted to turn around and leave. But before I could go Jason took my hand and walked me trough the crowd, over to a table. We sat down and Jason ordered a soda and a beer for us. The bartender gave us our drinks and left.
-" what do you think?" Jason asked.
-" I hate it." I said without having to think.
-" look, it'll just get better and better with time."
-" no. It will get worse and worse with time."
-" just give it a chance." I rolled my eyes. A girl approached us and sat down next to Jason.
-" hi Jason. Where have you been?" she said and twisted a piece of her blond hair around her finger.
-" I've been busy. You know, with working out and stuff." Jason said. I sighted and he glanced at me. The blonde girl put a finger on Jason's chest and let it slide down. Jason grinned at her and I felt like throwing up.
-" I'm going to the bathroom." I said and got up. I asked the bartender where the bathroom is and he pointed behind the bar. I walked around it and went through the door. A group of girls looked at me before I went into one of the bathrooms. I sat down on the closed toilet and waited for the girls to go.
-" was that the girl that came with Jason?" I heard one of the girls say.
-" I can't believe Jason went that low. She is so not pretty enough to even be in here."
-" yeah, what does he see in her?" I looked through the door crack and saw the girls contouring they're boobs and putting on even more lipstick.
-" well she won't be here for long. Let's make our move when she's gone." one of them said. I sat down again and felt my stomach coming up to my throat.
-" let's go girls. Jason's waiting." The bathroom door opened and then slammed closed. I breath out and tried to stand up. I went out to the sinks and looked in the mirror. What are you doing Sara? Can't you see your worthless? No one cares about you. I walked out of the bathroom and took fast steps past the bar and out the club, hoping Jason didn't see me. When the wind hit my face a tear fell down my face and I felt bad for crying and I felt bad for letting them get to me and I felt bad for not hanging around for Jason. I walked away from the club until I couldn't see it anymore. I thought about calling HIM and ask if HE could pick me up but I didn't. It was a little dark outside even though it wasn't that late. When I walked past a empty parking lot a car stopped in front of me. The lights shut off and Jason got out of the car. What did you expect?
-" What the hell Sara!" Jason said. When he got closer to me he noticed my tears and I didn't even notice I cried that much. "What? What's wrong?" Jason asked, concerned. I shook my head and looked down. I was shaking. He took of his jacket and put it on my shoulders. "Come on, let's get in the car."
-" no. Jason just let me be alone." I said. He looked at me.
-" no Sara somethings wrong. Tell me what it is!" Jason said.
-" it's nothing. I shouldn't have come."
-" why? Did someone say something?"
-" no look it's not about anyone. It's me." Jason looked at me and waited for me to continue. "I don't fit in. I can't be there and watch you act like that with the girls. It's not the Jason I know. I hate seeing you change yourself for others. And it's not your fault."
-" but it about me. How is it not my fault then?"
-" it's my fault because I'm acting like a bitch. Because I overreact and I care way to much. I'm sorry."
-" Sara stop! It's not your fault for being the way you are. I like you for all those reasons. That you care when no one else does. That you're protective." Jason said. "I shouldn't have brought you here. I wanted you to have fun. That's why I wanted to take you out. After everything you've been through you deserve to be happy, and I destroyed the day."
-" no no you didn't." I said and took his hand. "We're overreacting. I should have given it a chance. I shouldn't have let them get to me." I said but regretting the last sentence.
-" them? Who? What did they say?" Jason said. I bite my lip. "Tell me."
-" some girl were in the bathroom. They thought we were together and they said that I wasn't good enough and stuff. It's nothing."
-" nothing?! Show me who they were!" Jason said and started walking to the car.
-" no Jason. Forget it. It's not important. We've already waisted our time. Let's do something fun now." I said. Jason sighted and looked at me. A smile started to spread on his face. I smiled and hugged him. Jason hugged me back. We walked back to the car and started to drive.
-" what do you want to do?" Jason asked. I wanted to say you choose but decided not to.
-" let's go see a movie." I said.
-" I heard the new Avengers movie just came out. Wanna see it?"
-" eh hell yeah!" I said and Jason laughed...