When the past didn't go away

[Hey. What are you doing?] :HIM
[Not much. My family went out. You wanna come over?] :me
[be there in 5] :HIM
I saw HIM go out of his room and decided to lay in my bed until HE'S here. I closed my eyes and when I realized that I'm starting to go too deep into my thoughts it was to late. I've only known him for 6 days, but it feels like 2 years. How can you become such a good friend with someone you haven't known for so long? It's not like it took years for me, Naomi, Jason and John to become friends. But I'm still trying to forget them. Even thought I haven't talked to Naomi in years. I wonder how she has it in France. She's lucky she's not here with Jason and John, but she would have told them to get their shit together and our group would never have drifted apart. Why did she have to move? I opened my eyes when I heard the door bell ring. I went down and opened the door and let HIM in.
-"well hello stalker." I said and HE smiled.
-" I'm pretty sure you're the stalker." HE said
-" you're the one who's always in my house."
-" I'm sorry that your so bored of your life that you can't be alone for 30 minutes"
-" stop talking and come in, stupid." HE hung his jacket and followed me up the stairs.
-" what do you want to do? Watch a movie?" I said and smiled.
-" you just know me that well." HE said. We sat on the couch in my room with my laptop on HIS knees. We decided to watch a scary movie. The Conjuring. The decision wasn't that hard to make since I told HIM that HE would wet HIS pants if HE watched it, and HE accepted the competition. I went down and popped some popcorn. I pound the popcorn in a bowl and took out two coca colas from my secret hiding place called "Because Bill is so strict with suger stuff." I took all the things and was about to go up, when I was half way up the stairs and heard him talking on his phone with someone.
-" you don't get it do you. I won't do anything your saying. I can't do that to her. No. She's my friend. That's not revenge. And why would I do that. You wouldn't! Don't you dare! Jason! Jason!" HE shut HIS phone and threw it on the couch.
I walk up. HE looked up but then put his head in his hands and sighted. I put the popcorn bowl and the drinks on the table and then I sat down beside HIM with my arm's wrapt around HIM. I could feel HIS heart beating fast, but then it calmed. We didn't say anything for a long time.
-" you want to talk about it?" I said after a while.
-" no. Let just forget it. It's not important. Let just watch the movie. Okay?" HE said and looked at me with a smile. Something was wrong, but I didn't want to push HIM, so I just nodded and took the popcorn bowl and gave it to HIM. We played the movie and watched it in silent. But I kept thinking about the phone call. What could HE possibly have with Jason? I know they're cousin, but they're so drifted apart. I shock my head. Forget it. They're probably just catching up after a long time. It's weird though how they're conversation went. Who were they talking about?

It was pretty late when the movie ended. HE got up of the couch and looked at me.
-" I better get going. School tomorrow. Remember?" HE said.
-" what? It's 2 pm. Don't blame it on school." I said.
-" I know but Steve is taking us out for dinner so I have to get home and get ready." HE said. I nodded and follow HIM down. HE put on his shoes and took his jacket in his arm and went out. I watched HIM walk down my house porch and in to HIS house before I shut the door and went up to my room. When I went to my room I heard my phone ringing. It was from a unknown number. I picked it up.
-" hello?" I said.
~" Hi. Is this Sara?."
-" yes. And you are?" I asked.
-" Hi! It's Naomi." Naomi said.
-" Naomi?! Omg! Hi! It was so long since I heard from you! How are you?" I said and sat down on the couch in my room.
~" I'm good. How are you?"
-" well I'm great know! How is it in Paris?"
~" it's great. It's so great here."
-" I'm glad to hear that!"
~" how is it back there?"
-" it's great" I lied.
~" i know that we haven't seen each other for years, but I still know when your lying. What is it?" I haven't talked to her in 5 years. Should I just start telling her everything? What if she's like everybody else and don't give a fuck about it, she just pretends like she cares. What if she have changed, like everyone else. No, I can't tell her now.
-" it's nothing. Forget it. I've just heard back from you. I don't want to get into all that right now. So tell me, how is Paris? Is the school like the ones here? And hey, why haven't you called me before and suddenly decided to call me now?" I said and hopped that she wouldn't ask after Jason and John.
~" I know. I'm sorry. I just went through my contacts and when I saw your name I just remembered all our good times and I missed you so much. I've been so busy I forgot to call you. And hey, you didn't call either." Naomi said. I laughed.
I remembered when Naomi and I always used to hang out. She was like my other half. Not like Jessica or Zoe. Not like HIM. She was better. John and Jason used to hang out with us too, but Naomi was my girl friend. I miss her so much. But maybe long distance friendship works.
After an hour of talking, when we promised to call often and said goodbye, I took out my books and started to do my homework. But it was hard to concentrate, there was so much on my mind. Naomi, HIM, Jessica and Zoe. And Jason. Why was Jason talking to HIM? What did Jason tell HIM to do? And to who?...