When we got a new teahcer

I ran into class when I saw that the clock was 8:15. It's the time we start. I'm late, I'm late. I opened my classroom door and got surprised when everyone turned to me. There was no teacher. I realized I just walked into teenagers making a mess and they thought I was the teacher walking in. I looked down so my hair fell over my face as I walked back in the room and sat down at the place Jason is supposed to sit and wait for me. But Jason wasn't there. Unfortunately Zoe and Jessica was. They turned to me as soon as I sat down.
-" Hi Sara." Zoe said with her bitchy voice.
-" Hi" I said and tried to be nice. But I can't be like Betty or HIM.
-" So...?" Jessica asked. I looked confused at them. They both sighted. "How's Liam in bed?" Jessica asked.
-" Omg! I don't know and if I did know I wouldn't tell you, cause it's nun of your business." I said.
-" What?! You haven't had sex yet?" Zoe said and they started to laugh. I rolled my eyes.
-" Liam loves me for real. And he's not using me like all the other girls he has been with" I lied a little. I didn't know how he felt with all the other girls. But I hope I was right.
-" Yeah right" Jessica said under her laughing. They continued laughing as they turned forward. I took a deep breath as I saw the class room door open and Jason ran in with panic. Now I know how I looked when I came in. But the difference between us is that I tried to hide, but Jason just laughed and nodded.
-" Sup class. I'm the teacher today. Kidding" Jason said and people actually laughed. Mostly the girls. That was the only time I thought, wow he most be good in bed if he can make girls fake laugh like that. Jason winked at them and walked down the aisle and sat down next to me.
-" hey. What's up? Why are you late?" I asked.
-" I don't think you want to know" Jason said with a grin. I looked disgusted at him.
-" With who? Lisa?" I asked. Jason nodded with a smile. "Well it shows. And it looked like she was good." I said and pointed at Jason's big smile. It was almost as big as Jace's smile. But Jason's smile don't say "heart warming", it says "I got laid" and that's so uncomfortable.
-" So where's Mr. Clark?" Jason asked.
-" I don't know. He's late I guess" I said.
-" Great. Extra sleep" Jason said and leaned back at his chair and put his hood over his face. I opened my doodling book and started to doodle. Right then the door opened up and a women came in with books and papers in her hand. Jason jumped up and almost fell of the chair. I put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't laugh out loud. The women put the books on Mr. Clarks desk. She took a few deep breaths and then turned at the class.
-" Good morning class. I'm here insured of Mr. Clark today, because he's in the hospital. He's getting operated so I will have you guys as long as he's gone." She said. I stopped listening at her when Jason leaned over and whispered something.
-" She's so hot!" Jason said.
-" Seriously? You just slept with someone." I whispered back.
-" So? It's not like we're together or something" Jason said. I rolled me eyes at him.
-" So open up your books at page 25" our new teacher said, and I probably missed hearing her name when Jason talked to me. But I didn't care. She's not important anyway...

-" Okay class. I'll see you tomorrow" the women said. She swinged with her light brown hair as her green eyes smiled to the class. She fixed her glasses that were falling. The glasses were actually pretty. They were big and black.
I threw my backpack over my shoulder and was about to go out of the class room after Jason when She stopped me.
-" Em... Sara?" She said. I turned to her. "Could I talk to you?" She said. I nodded as Jason went out and closed the door after him.
-" What's up?" I asked.
-" Up? Nothing. I just... Emm... Your last name? It's not writer here" She said and pointed at the paper of the class names she was holding.
-" Oh, yeah Mr. Clark always forgets it." I said. "It's Harries" I said. She looked at me for a long time.
-" Har- ... Harries?" She asked, shocked.
-" yeah. Is something wrong?" I asked. She raised both her eyebrows and pressed her lips together.
-" No. Nopp. Nothing wrong" She said and laughed nervously. I nodded confused.
-" And, sorry but I forgot your name." I said. I won't do the mistake I did with HIM.
-" Oh you can call me Olivia" she said. I nodded and smiled.
-" Okay. So that's all?" I asked. Olivia blinked a couple time and then nodded.
-" Yepp. That's all. Your good" Olivia said. "No jail" Olivia said as a joke and laughed. I laughed a little so she wouldn't be embarrassed. She's new and nervous. It's okay.
-" Okay. Bye" I said and went out of there before she asked something else. Jason was standing out side. We started to walk to my locker.
-" So what happened?" Jason asked.
-" Oh it's just Mr. Clark forgot to write my last name." I said.
-" Damn. I wish he forgot to write my last name to" Jason said and sighted. I elbowed him on his side.
-" Okay, see you at lunch" I said.
-" Yeah bye" Jason said and we both went too our next lessons...