When there was drama and tears (part 1)

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I opened my eyes slowly and opened the message. It was from HIM. I looked into he's room before I opened the message.
[Sick today. Can't go to school. Have fun] :HIM
[Take care. Hope you get better] :I
I got out of bed and got ready for school.

When I came down Sanna was sitting in the kitchen, texting on her phone, of course. When she saw me she put her phone away, which was weird. She never does that.
-" What's up?" I said and sat down to eat my breakfast.
-" Nothing." Sanna said and looked down in her breakfast.
-" Oh come on. I know it's something." I said. She thought to herself for a minute.
-" Well.... There's this guy in my class who's texting me all the time. I think he likes me. But I don't know if I like him." Sanna said.
-" Well there is a easy way to know... kinda. Write down what you don't like about him and then what you like about him." I said with food in my mouth. Let me enjoy my breakfast in my way, okay?
-" You.... You think that will work?"
-" Totally!" I said. Sanna started to think again. "Do you want your brain to explode? Stop thinking so much." I said. Sanna looked up at me and started to eat her breakfast again.
-" So I heard that you have a boyfriend " Sanna said and grinned. I rolled my eyes to her.
-" Who told you?" I said out off curiosity.
-" Liam's brother goes in my school." Sanna said.
-" Oh. Well yeah I have a boyfriend." I said and couldn't stop myself from smiling.
-" See! Now you know how to enjoy life a little more" Sanna said. I nodded but knew there was something that wasn't right with this enjoying-life thing. I'm not really enjoying it on my way...

At school:
I opened my locker and took my books out. Then I shut the locker closed. When I turned around to go to class Liam scared the hell out of me.
-" Do you want to give me a heart attack?!" I said and put my hand on my heart.
-" If it's out of happiness that you are together with me then, yes" Liam said and came closer to me. He was pretty slow and I was kinda thirsty for his kisses, so I dragged him from his shirt and pulled his lips on mine. Liam responded fast by wrapping his arms around me and pressed me against my locker. I hade been waiting for this all morning. Seriously! After a while I backed and looked up into Liam's eyes. He smiled to me and kissed my cheek before he took a step back and we started to walk up the stairs.
-" You were thirsty " Liam said and grinned.
-" No. You were just really slow." I said. I can't show my weakness.
-" Right... So what lesson do you have?" Liam said and took my hand.
-" Math... You?" I said.
-" History. Which is right here" Liam said and stopped in front of his classroom. "Well I'll see you later." Liam said and gave me a last kiss before he went into his lesson. A smile widened on my face. I turned around and went to my class. When I walked in on my lesson I saw Zoe and Jessica looking at me. Like really looking! I smiled to them and walked pass then up to Jason. I sat down on the bench next to him.
-" Hi Sara" Jason said in a tired voice.
-" Sup. you look tired bro" I said. I pocked on Jason's cheek with my finger, just to be annoying.
-" Stop it. Your doing it on purpose " Jason said and rested his head on his arms on the bench.
-" Jason?" I said and noticed that his eyes are red. "Have you been drinking?" I asked straight up. Jason frizzed without looking up at me.
-" No..." Jason said.
-" You have! Why?! Jason what's going on with you?" I said. Jason sight and buried his face in his arms.
-" trouble in paradise "
-" What? What's wrong? Did your dad...?" I said and remembered that Jason was always at my place or John's before because his dad hits him. Hits him bad! Jason didn't answer. I felt something inside of me dying. I took Jason's hand.
-" Jason... You know you can come over to me. But you have to stand up for yourself." I said.
-" I can't. I'm scared of him." Jason whispered so no one would hear. I thought for a while before realizing how to help.
-" I can help you. But I need you to trust me, okay?" I said and that made Jason look up at me. He nodded. I just smiled and right then our teacher walked in and starts the boring lesson.
I tried my best to concentrate but I couldn't stop thinking. I over think about everything. What if my advice for Sanna won't work. What if Liam is only using me. What if Rachel will do something really bad to me. What if I can't help Jason.