When the defense training began

After school:
I thought about taking my backpack with me home today. I don't have any homework so what's the point? I just put on my jacket and then closed my locker. I slowly walked to Jason's locker. Jason's locker is on the second floor for some reason. I took the stairs two at a time and then I looked up and saw Jason taking out his jacket from his locker. I leaned agains the wall and waited until Jason closed his locker and turned around. But still he didn't see me, until he almost walked into me and locked up. A smile crossed Jason's face.
-" How long have you been standing here?" Jason said and throw his jacket over his shoulder.
-" Oh I just came" I said and figured why not. I'm good at lying so. Jason made a laugh sound and walked pass me. I looked confused for myself before I started walking beside him.
-" What?" I asked.
-" Nothing. It's just that you where so quit. Like how did I not hear anything?" Jason said.
-" Well you know; I'm good at my job" I said with a grin. Jason answered by rolling his eyes. We came out of school and immediately felt a cold wind hitting our faces. Autumns here. The threes are even changing color. We turned our heads back to school. I just shock my head when I was Him leanings again the wall next to the entrance.
-" See where I get it from?" I said to Jason who laughed. He stood up and started walking next to us.
-" How long have you been waiting?" Jason asked Him.
-" like 15 minutes maybe." He said and put his hands in his pockets.
-" So you've been standing here hitting on girls in the meantime?" I said with a grin.
-" kinda" He said and grinned back.
-" Yeah well.... How did that work out for you? Any luck?" Jason said.
-" Nah... They thought I was a creep" He said and looked down at his shoes.
-" Well I can see why..." Jason mumbled. A reflection hit me and my fist hit Jason's arm.
-" Stop.." I said to Jason and then turned to Him. "It's okay. You'll find someone" I said to Him.
-" yeah.." He said. "It's okay. I don't really care."
-" how can you not care?" Jason said.
-" Because I'm not you. I'm not going to sleep with just someone" He said to Jason. I started laughing before Jason could talk.
-" He got a point" I said.
-" I don't sleep with everyone." Jason said.
-" We'll come back to that" I said as we got closer to the training session for the football team and the carate trainings.
-" So we are here because...?" Jason asked. I didn't answer. I just opened the door and went in with Jason and Him after me. "Okay.. Don't answer me then" Jason mumbled.
-" calm down. You'll see" I said to Jason. We walked down the dark hallway. There were doors everywhere. It was almost like someone would come out from one of the doors and scare the shit out of us.
-" Sara, are we even supposed to be here?" He said as we walked on our tiptoes. We all had a scary feeling, even tho I know what will happen.
-" it's okay" I said when we came at the end of the hallway. We stood in front of the big door. I punched the doors open and went in. The door slammed shut after Jason and Him. I looked around the hall with a smile. Then I turned to Jason.
-" Where here" I said and throw my arms in the air. Jason and Him looked confused.
-" You're not here to learn how to hurt somebody." We all turned around and saw Jace in the center of the hall. "You're here to learn how to defend yourself and others you care about." Jace continued. I turned back to Jason and saw a surprising look on his face. His mouth was open. I laughed and dragged them both to Jace.
-" Hi Jace" I said and gave him a hug.
-" sup Sara" Jace said. I looked at the surprised Jason and Him again.
-" You need one this Jason. And it is to defend." I said. Jace nodded in agreement. Jason was still surprised and confused. Jason looked around in the hall. Then he turned back to us.
-" So... When do we start" Jason said and stood up straight in the center, ready from the training. Jace half smiled and nodded. A smiled crossed my face. Jace put his arm around my shoulder as Jason looked around the hall.
-" Thank you for helping Jace" I said and put my arm around Jace's waist.
-" Anytime" Jace said. After a long time He finally talked.
-" What.... What is going on?" He said. I started laughing and Jace started right after me. He just looked at us, confused.

10 minutes later:
-" Jason, are you ready yet?" I called into the changing room. A minute later Jason came out in his white clothes.
-" They're okay. A little big, but it's fine" Jason said. We both turned to Jace.
-" Come here." Jace said to Jason. I nodded towards Jace before Jason walked fast to the center and I sat down beside Him on the floor.
-" Okay. First remember, you're not learning this to go knock down someone who didn't pay you back or anything. You want to defend. So you must remember to always have eyes everywhere. It sounds hard, but when you've trained you'll learn. But first: Reflection" Jace said. He put a foot forward and the other one backward. Then he pushed his shoulders forward. "You do this position when you start and when you end." Jace said. "Are you ready?"
-" Yeah I am" Jason said and stood in the same position like Jace, but a little more hard then chill. Jace took his hand forward to Jason, so they could shack hands. Jason's shoulders sank and he looked confused. Then he took his Jace's hand to shack it. In a second Jace turned around with Jason's arm over Jace's shoulder, and with one drag, Jace throw Jason over his shoulder. Jason landed hard on his back on the madras. Jason struck his shoulder and turned on his side. I immediately got up and was about to got up to Jason but He took my hand and calmly made me sit down again. Jace reached his arm to Jason. Jason looked up at Jace.
-" Don't ever trust you're enemies. They are usually the ones that are friendly." Jace said. Jason grabbed Jace's arm and Jace helped Jason up.
-" Okay. I'm okay." Jason said when he was up on his feet.
-" that was just the beginning. are you sure you're ready?" Jace asked. I turned to Him and we were both really intense.
-" I'm ready" Jason said....