When we tried to help Betty

It's been two days since Betty's parents held her prison, and still Betty hasn't come out of her room. Not even for school. I always had to make a new lie. Lying is one of my talents, but one day someone will notice something is wrong. And today was that day. I knew it as soon as Olivia told me to stay after class. I waited until everyone was out of the class room. Jason winked at me and waited outside. Olivia walked up to my bench and sat on the chair in front of me. She sighted.
-" How is Betty?" Olivia asked. She talked with a calm voice. I looked confused at her. "She's in my History class." Olivia explained.
-" she's okay. Or well not that okay, because she's not here so..." I said. I'm good at lying, but Olivia makes me nervous.
-" I know she's not sick. How is she really?" I sighted.
-" not good at all. She's not coming out of her room." I said. I don't know why I open up to Olivia like this. I don't even know her. It's just to much to go around with this feeling on my shoulders.
-" wow. It most have been a hard break up" Olivia said. I looked confused at her. Olivia thinks Betty got dumped. I decided not to say anything and just go along with it.
-" yeah it was. He was really a jerk. And that he broke up on a text message." I said.
-" what a coward" Olivia said and shock her head. "Well, tell her I said hi. I hope to see her soon" Olivia said and followed me to the door. Jason was leaning against the wall out side.
-" Bye Olivia" I said.
-" Goodbye guys." Olivia said and smiled. Jason and I started to walk towards the parking lot. I don't have any homework and i had already brought my backpack to class so I didn't need to go to my locker.
-" what did she say?" Jason asked.
-" she just asked about Betty. She thinks Betty got dumped." I said. Jason laughed.
-" omg, and what did you say?" Jason asked.
-" that he was a jerk that dumped her on text message" I said. Jason laughed harder. I pouched the entrance door open and walked down to Jason's car. We both sat in the car and waited for HIM.
-" so how is Betty really?" Jason asked. "I know she's not coming out, but you've talked to her."
-" she's not good at all. She doesn't talk to me. She just stares at the wall. If I didn't hear her breathing, I would think that she was dead." I said.
-" does she eat?" Jason asked.
-" yeah, a little." I said. I left out the part that I have to pouch food into her mouth. The back door opened and HE got into the car.
-" hey." HE said with a smile.
-" God dude, stop being so fucking happy all the time." Jason said and started the car. Me and HIM looked at each other and rolled our eyes.
-" yeah cause being negative if fun" HE said. I nodded in agreement. Jason rolled his eyes and drove out of the parking lot...

At John's place:
We have all been hanging out here a lot lately. No one can leave Betty right now. And we are all trying to find evidence to show the police. I do my usual stuff when I get here after school. I talk to the others about any news, then I make dinner for Betty and take it up to her room. I knocked before I walked in. Not that she would answer, but I just feel like warning before I walk in. Betty was still staring at the wall. I put down her food on her bed table and then listened to see if she was still breathing. She was.
-" how are you sweetie?" I asked and sat down on the bed next to her. Betty didn't answer. I sighted and started to feed Betty. I swallowed the clump in my throat. I can't break down now. I have to stay strong for Betty. When Betty was done with her dinner I put the plate on her bed side table. I tried to talk to her again, but it didn't work. I sighted and went out of her room. As soon as I closed the door after me I broke down in tears. Seeing Betty like this is hard. She means so much to me and I can't stand not talking to her. She's the happiest person ever. And the beautifulest girl ever. And the smartest human ever. And the confidence female ever. She's not herself right now. I felt a tap on my shoulder and slowly looked up. It was HIM. HE hugged me tightly.
-" I know..." HE said. But HE didn't. Non of them did. They don't know Betty like I do. "Betty's going to be okay. Just give her some time. She can't think clear right now. She's been through a lot" HE said. I nodded. Them it hit me. She can't think clearly so I have to talk to her like nothing is really scaring me. I got up from the floor and nodded to HIM. I went back into Betty's room and sat on her bed.
-" I know you can hear me Betty. You don't have to say anything, just listen. I know it's hard. I know that you want to find a way to escape from it. But that's not the way. There is only one right way and that is the hard way. You have to face what hurts most and all your fears. It's not easy, but I'm here for you. I won't let you got through anything alone. Your my best friend, and not talking to you kills me. It eats me up from inside. I know your laughing at that right now." I said and paused. A alone tear fell down my cheek. "Nothing in life is easy. Nothing in life will ever be normal. there will always be problems and trouble. But we all have people who stands by our side and helps us through it. And you got me. And everyone else down stairs. And we all care about you. No matter what, we will always love you Betty." Betty didn't say anything, but she blinked a couple times and then I saw tears fall from her eyes. I smiled. I stretched out next to her on the bed and put her head on my shoulder. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes...