When we were all at my house for the first time

-" Miss. Adams! If you want to talk so badly then maybe you can shear what you were telling Miss. Harries." Mr. Tucker said. Betty turned straight and looked at our English teacher. I looked around and saw the whole class looking at us. Jason was trying not to laugh from behind me.
-" No Mr. Tucker. I'm sorry" Betty answered. Mr. Tucker looked at Betty and after a while he turned to the white board and kept talking about the English grammar, that we learn every year.
-" When can we finish?" Betty whispered to me.
-" Haven't you learned your lesson?" Jason whispered to Betty. She glowered at Jason. I looked up at the clock on the wall. 15 minutes. I continued my doodling in my English book. I have to remove it all at the end of the term, but I don't care. If they made the lessons funnier I wouldn't doodle to have something to do. But that isn't my excuse. Bill is in my head. And I don't think anyone can help me with this. I have to figure it out on my own. I glanced up at Betty who was nagging at Jason.
-" I just want to get out of this hell hole" Betty whispered.
-" 5 minutes" I whispered back. Betty mumbled "thank God" and turned to the white board. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned to Jason.
-" what's up? Something happened yesterday at home?" Jason whispered.
-" No. I'm fine" I said. Jason grinned.
-" You sure?" Jason asked and I nodded. Then I turned to look at the clock. Just then the bell rang. Everyone started to gather they're things and went out of class. Betty, Jason and I went out the classroom but had to separate, cause Jason's looked is on the second floor and mine is next to the library and Betty's is next to the principles office, which is on the other side of the school. As I walked down the hall I kept thinking about Bill. What am I supposed to do? Hide in my own house? I took a deep breath.
-" Come on. No sad faces today." I turned and saw HIM. "It's the first time we all are together at your place!" HE said and put HIS arm around my neck as we walked towards my locker.
-" I know. Sorry. It's just a lot in my mind" I mumbled.
-" Tell me" HE said. I looked up at HIM as he smiled down at me. What was I thinking? Not telling that face? That's impossible.
-" Bill. He's not a nice guy. I told you he was okay. But he's to much. I have to hide in my own house." I said.
-" And what makes you still stay there then?" HE asked.
-" I can't leave my family with that jerk. And it's only a couple years left." I said.
-" till what?"
-" till I can move out" I said. We reached our destination and I opened my locker.
-" How do you know everything won't change before that? You never know what will happen tomorrow" HE said. I smiled and took out my books and put it in my bag before I threw it over my shoulder and shut my locker closed.
-" yeah okay smarty pants. Come on" I said and started to walked to the parking lot. HE walked next to me with HIS hands in HIS pocket. I glanced up and saw Betty and Jason by the stairs. They were joking around. They always do. Me, Betty and Naomi are the only girls that have seen Jason being happy for real.
-" Come on guys" I said and walked past them. They started to walk right after us.
-" Sara tell Jason that I actually did hit the high score in ping pong drinking" Betty said.
-" She actually did." I said. Betty pointed at Jason and smiled. "And in puking" I said. HE throw his head back and laughed. It reminded me of a part in Begins again by Taylor Swift. I started to sing the song in my head as we went throw the entrance door and were out of school. The parking lot was right in front of the school if you took this way. But if you went throw the door next to Betty's locker, you would be out in the school yard. Jace's car was right outside and Jace was leaning against it. He was talking to a blond girl. I recognized the girl from Liam's math class. It means she's older then me. The girl gave Jace a paper piece and then walked away.
-" Dude! Your getting laid" Jason said when we were close to Jace. Jason gave Jace a high five.
-"ew, don't ever say that again when there is girls around" Betty said. I leaned to my side so I could see into the car.
-" Hi John" I said to John who was sitting in the front seat.
-" Sup" John answered and smiled. Jason opened his own car.
-" Okay, get in the car girls" Jason said and looked specifically at HIM. HE gave Jason a punch before HE got in the front seat. Betty and I sat back in the back seat. The car started and we drove out of the school parking lot with Jace and John after us. As we drove past the school yard I saw that girl that gave her number to Jace. She was talking to some guy. Slute I thought. I focused hard before I saw who the guy was. It was Liam. I'm not those jealous girlfriends. So I don't care. He can talk to girls. I talk to boys, so. I smiled when I saw Liam's smile. But the smile he gives to me is different. It's magical...