Chapter 1

◦•●◉✿ The world of Naruto! ✿◉●•◦

MAKI~

It was always a wonder that Maki's parents always looked at her strangely, but the older she got the more she understood what exactly they were looking at her with- disgust, hatred, you name it.

As she grew older not only did her intelligence grow but so did the harshness of their so called 'discipline'. She never told anyone about it, not because she didn't know it was bad but because she felt guilty.

Who knows, maybe it was her fault that they hated her? After all, if they're incapable of loving one another, perhaps they had gotten stuck with raising her somehow. Reputation, perhaps? Maki still doesn't know. 

Despite all this, she was what most would name a normal child. She even had plenty of friends, below decent grades (She excelled at topics she enjoyed but struggled with ones she didn't). She was always great in all sports and was already scouted and guaranteed a scholarship despite her young age of twelve, if her potential continued to show.

It was all going fine.

Of course... there were times when she'd contemplate giving up, though a few things aided in changing that.

A show about a little orphan who worked for his dream all while helping guide his friend to the light, along with a show about a boy becoming a great pirate. There was also exercise- that, she loved greatly as well.

Her friend had introduced anime to her and she, being a considerate friend, agreed to watch some anime's. Sadly, she didn't have any electronics besides her music player that was given to her by the same friend who ...moved away.

It was an affordable device, useful too, but her parents never cared. They never gave her money or anything other than a roof over her head, and despite how sad and unfortunate that may seem to others, she was more than grateful for it all.

She technically had everything, right? Just one thing to fill the void in her heart. It hurt a lot more than most people might think, to not have parents who love or give a damn about you. It hurt's a lot more than she thought, but it is what it is.

Another reason her parents probably detested her, was the fact she possessed a mental disorder, though that didn't change who she was, they didn't seemed to care about that or attempt to acknowledge it.