𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

'Her eyes shone with a brightness so kind and genuine, that one could never mirror it, no matter how hard they tried. One could try and deceive her loved ones but will find their efforts fruitless. Her eyes were a sea of kindness, and everyone swam in it with gleaming smiles, unaware of her own personal ocean of pain she was forced to wander in.'

"Her former family swam in this kindness, yet used it against her and chose instead to inflict pain on Maki. Her true family took in this kindness, and shared their own, yet none could compare to Maki, for the girl seemed to be the very definition of it."

'Many would think, "Such a soft and kind being in the shinobi world? What good would that do for them, it was useless! The young Lass would die with such a heart!" But they had no clue that such kindness was exactly what they needed.'

'Darkness does not need light, it just needs somebody to share the darkness with, she would often say. And perhaps if the world looked at it like that, the never ending conflict, would end.

And no matter how stupid everyone thought she was, and her master could attest to her stupidity-- , she was actually smarter than almost all, in her own way. And those close to her, promise her intelligence will be passed down to those in the future.

 She invites all into her sea of kindness and wraps her love around them, not a shred of hatred or malice in it. She invites you all, even when she is gone, she invites you with this book and her tales."

"My name is Killer Bee and this book was written for my student, Maki Iburi. I feel as though I haven't fully explained how great she is or how important she was in my life as well as many others. 

It's unfortunate that her tale ends in her own passing, but that seems to be how every good story ends. "Heroes are remembered but legends never die", that saying applies to her as well. It's cliche but she's a true legend I refuse to allow to be forgotten. 

I'll write as many books as I need to, but I'd like to ask everyone who reads this for a favor. Tell her story to your children, to your friends and to anyone out there, dont let her memory be forgotten.

Perhaps in another universe, Maki lives together with her family and lives her dream life. At least, as her sensei who has failed her, that's what I'd like to believe."

Killer Bee sat on a rock with his feet dangling in the water of the sea, watching as Kuma and Omoi train on the large blue waters. Briefly, a memory of a certain brunette and he battling, flashed through his eyes only to fade once he looked down at the paper he held.

"Sensei, I'm sorry. 

I know I promised to battle you one day, to finally see who was the better swords user but I think I've surpassed you, don't you agree?

Omoi told me you were making a book about me, but if I'm honest I don't think you should. If it reminds everyone of my memory and hurts them, I want to be forgotten.

Actually, that's a lie. But I can't be selfish and ask to be remembered when it will cause everyone pain.

Thank you for being a wonderful master, thank you for giving me hope when I had trouble finding it. Thank you for teaching me the way of the sword, and I hope you can teach Kuma as well.

I don't know what I said before I died, but if I didn't get the chance to say anything to you just know you were like a second father to me.

Take care, please."

Bee took a big breath and grinned as he attempted to rap. "All words to make me cry, I wish there was action to make me fly, Yeah!"

"Bee that doesn't make sense," Gyuki sighs, "Just cry already.."

"Stooooop..." Bee sniffed and laid down on his back, removing his sunglasses to wipe his eyes, "Tears flowing like the sea, I hope that they dont see, yo!"

Kurama sighed and laid next to his masters teacher, smiling. 

"I guess it's time to move on."

And there you have it. The end of "A Sea Of Kindness". That obviously wasn't the complete book, it's just the ending I guess, or just parts that I showed you. 

Thanks to everyone who stuck around for this book, I'm honestly really appreciative but I guess this is my last ONLY Naruto book. I'm pretty much out of the Naruto fandom and I want to explore new animes. 

Please check out my other stories. And if you have any questions ask them right here and I'll do my best to answer them.

Thanks for reading everyone, and have a great rest of your day. Thanks :)

-LamaXebecs