55

"You..." Maki was panicked, "you aren't supposed to be here!"

"Neither are you," Isshiki frowned, "but I suppose it cant be helped. No matter, all have to do is kill you."

The left byakugan in his eye glowed as she gritted her teeth and activated nine-tails chakra mode. It was quick and she barely noticed it, but Isshiki managed to land a crucial hit on one of her vital points in her stomach. It made a little blood flow down the side of her lips and a few coughs to burn her throat. Isshiki kicked her away with ease but only because of how unprepared she was for this fight.

Maki slid against the ground but kept a firm grip to ensure she wouldn't lose her balance. With no time to waste she unsheathed her three swords and coated them all in chakra to ensure the best strength, Kurama focused on a plan as she fought against Isshiki and observed how he summoned red and black cubes that floated in the sky. 

From what he'd seen in Maki's memory, Isshiki could control them and use them to his advantage quite easily in a fight. That yellow and black eye of his possessed the ability to shrink and enlarge certain things as long as they weren't living creatures while his other eye was a byakugan. 

Wind surrounded the crimson sword she held in her left hand while fire surrounded the other and the Otsutsuki in front of her narrowed his eye cautiously but refused to take a step back due to his own pride. 

Even when Maki bent down and pushed forwards at near-light speed, jumping into the air and raising her two swords above her head, he simply attempted to dodge only to find that was quite useless. She brought them closer together and Isshiki was shocked even further when the two swords' attacks combined together to make a sort of mini fire tornado.

By pure instinct, his right, uniquely-coloured eye activated and proceeded to cancel out the attack. That was when Kurama remembered one crucial detail, which was that Isshiki could cancel out any Ninjutsu and Genjutsu almost didn't work on him at all. The great fox concluded this battle would be one of the hardest he'd ever have, but he still wanted to avoid the use of Baryon Mode.

 Hiding it from Maki would be useless since she already knows about the true sacrifice of the unknown ability. However, they might actually have to use it for a few moments which is fine seeing as how he's been alive for centuries and a few years off of his life wouldn't matter because he's also immortal. Well, he's actually not quite sure about that second part but thats not the point right now.

"Maki," He spoke, "You can't use your regular moves on him unless you can deactivate that yellow eye of his."

"How do I do that?" She questioned and he answered.

"Destroy it."

"I wish I didn't have to..." Maki sighed, "but I guess I have to, dont I, yo?"