Chapter 6: Unexpected Scene

3rd Person's POV:

Kai Chisaki aka Overhaul, had pondered whether to ask Izuku out on a date or not, before finally deciding to do it. He always had a crush on the small bean but didn't want to ruin what they have. Even though they are soulmates, not all soulmates end up together. But after celebrating Izuku's 16th birthday last week, he had realized how deep he had fallen for his best friend. 

And here he is now, standing in front the enormous gates of the Midoriya's mansion despite having an important meeting with the Yakuza in an hour.  The place had a dull ambience even though it consists of two luxurious modern styled mansion. It awed passersby as it was impossible not to stare at it when it is sumptuous and screamed 'luxury'. In the left mansion, the parking lot with different luxurious cars was visible even from the outside. Found in front of the second floor is a 120 meter squared pool with two jacuzzi connected to it, along with built in chairs at its sides. A small pool can also been seen at the right front of the third floor.  Glass windows covered the the front area of each room as it welcomed each rays of sunlight. If not seen up close, some would think, that the mansion has no windows whatsoever and each rooms are vastly open. And like most mansions, it has a wine room, movie room, computer room and an arcade.

 And like most mansions, it has a wine room, movie room, computer room and an arcade

The mansion in the right was just as big as the one in the left. It gives of a soothing vibe, but it was rarely occupied as it is only used to provide rooms for guest, who wishes to spend the night. Like the mansion in the left, glass windows covered the the front area of each room as it welcomed each rays of sunlight. The pool is located at the front part of the second floor, with fountains on its side to keep the water flowing. Before the pool area, bed chairs and comfortable sofas were placed if one wanted to relax. The first floor mostly consist of games such as a billiard, poker, dart and etc. The rest of the mansion mostly consists of bedrooms, and then two kitchens and one dinning area.

 The rest of the mansion mostly consists of bedrooms, and then two kitchens and one dinning area

Kai Chisaki had type the code and entered the once closed gigantic gates

Kai Chisaki had type the code and entered the once closed gigantic gates. He proceeded to the left mansion, as it was were the Midoriya's reside. A couple minutes later, he had found himself in the common room, shaking terribly as every inch of himself was nervous, losing all confidence he had a while ago. 'Deep breathes' he said to himself.

*Crash*

A loud crash was heard, as if a number of vases were thrown in the ground. Kai with his fast instinct, darted to where the sound had come from. He was confounded at the unexpected scene before him. Izuku lying in the ground with his feet all swollen from the wound caused by the shards from the broken vases. When he saw Haruki in front of Izuku, flaming in anger, he understood what had happened. Kai too, was now pissed off. 

"Izu, stay there. I'll go get the medical kit." Though Kai is still furious, he cares more at the wounded small bean and prioritized him.

"Kai?" Izuku was dumbfounded to see Kai. He had thought that the older male had an important meeting with the Yakuza.

Kai had come back with the medical kit and sat in front of Izuku. After taking of his mask as well as his gloves, he smiled at Izuku as if saying 'it's alright'. Kai had always hated blood, it was vile and disgusting but if it meant helping Izuku, then Kai didn't care getting his hands dirty. He had used the tweezers to remove the shards of glass that penetrated Izuku's skin. He cleaned the wounds with a wet cloth and then bandaged them. 

After making sure Izuku was fine, Kai had carried Izuku bridal style which caused a yelp to exit the younger's mouth. He walked out of the mansion, without having a care in the world about all the vulgar words that had escaped Haruki's mouth. After exiting the gate, he placed Izuku in the backseat of the luxurious bright red Mercedes car, before he too, sat beside him.

 After exiting the gate, he placed Izuku in the backseat of the luxurious bright red Mercedes car, before he too, sat beside him

"To the Yakuza Building." was all Kai stated before the driver began to drive.

"You didn't have to do that you know. I'm fine." Izuku uttered.

Kai's heart sank after hearing those words escape from the younger's mouth. He always says he is fine and pretends everything is fine, when in truth, it isn't. Kai had long broken the wall surrounding Izuku's heart, but at times likes this, Kai begins to doubt if did he really.

"You can always tell me anything you know. I'm your hero aren't I?"

Kai knew that Izuku wasn't in good terms with Haruki but he never asked Izuku about his problems with him, after clearly seeing the discomfort in the younger's eyes. He had decided to wait for Izuku to tell him, but he never did. Seeing the situation was more treacherous than what he had thought, he can no longer just sit idly by while Izuku is clearly being abused at home. Kai could only frown more at his thought. Izu is the number 16 hero, how can he possibly be abused? Why doesn't he retaliate? Or ask for help? Does it have something to do with his mentality? How come, I hadn't notice till now? Kai couldn't find any accurate answers to the never ending questions that he had asked himself, and so, he could only sigh.

"You are my hero Kai."

"Then why Izu?.... Why didn't you tell me?" Kai had began to form tears in his eyes as he blamed himself for not noticing that Izuku was in pain. How can he have the audacity to tell that he loved the boy, when clearly he couldn't even notice how the boy suffered at home. Kai could imagine it. Izuku not retaliating while being beaten up. Izuku always had a soft heart, and that was one of his weakness.

Izuku could only lower his head as he couldn't find courage to tell his soulmate about his demons and how he had suffered since at a young age.