Chapter 12: 1st Day of UA

Izuku's POV:

The light blue sky was being covered by crispy white clouds, tiny specks of dust danced as the sun shone brightly, kissing everyone with warmth. I, standing yet again in front of the gates with UA. This time with Momo and not Kai, afraid that he will drive yet another luxurious car. Not that Momo's family car was any different. Their car is luxurious but it is simple and elegant, unlike Kai, whose cars are shiny and bright in color, easily attracting unwanted attention.

"Let's go Izuku." Momo said with a bright smile and a gentle tone.

"Okay." I replied with the same bright smile but with a cheerful tone.

Of course it was no doubt that I would get into UA, so here I am now. Currently walking towards the building of UA, wearing a school uniform and a mask. I know that the others, specifically the media, would inevitably know about me attending UA, but if I could delay the information being spread, then I would.

A couple minutes later, me and Momo arrived in front of the supposedly class 1a room. It had gigantic doors enough to fit a 4 meter giant.

"Ready Izuku?"

"Ready."

"Okay let's head in"

"Yes."

Inside the room, we were met with a loud robot shouting at an angry pomeranian. Ahh sorry, let me rephrase that. When we entered the room, the first thing I spotted was the boy whom I met at the entrance exam. Now that I think of it, I never really got the chance to ask his name. Anyway, his hands were making gestures similar to that of a robot while yelling at a blonde boy who had his feet at his table and was rather smirking evilly, not caring about the robot-like man's loud scolding.

"Don't you feel bad for the UA alumnus and the maker of the desk?" the robot-like man asked loudly.

"No, I don't. Where are you from? You bit part." the pomeranian looking boy answered arrogantly.

"I.. I'm from Soumei Private Academy. I'm Tenya Iida."

Tenya IIda huh.. well that explains his personality. He comes from the famous and well respected Iida hero family.

"Soumei? That damn elite school. You're worth killing then."

His remark sparked something within me. How is he able to enter at the top hero school with such personality and easily talks about killing. Disgust and irritation filled me at the thought of this boy becoming a hero someday. How far has society fallen, for them to accept the attitude of such a man. People with good hearts but are quirkless or have villainous quirks are discriminated against and abandoned for something they have no control of. But people with powerful quirks are praised even though they have arrogant attitudes and superiority complexes. Honestly it disgusts me, that's why I choose to be a hero. To help those who are neglected by society. Those who were the same as me.

"Izuku are you okay?" Momo asked worriedly. Snapping me out of my deep thoughts.

"Yeah i'm fine." I replied.

I continued to walk until I arrived in front of the pomeranian looking boy's chair.

"Heh. You want to become a hero? With that kind of personality?" I ask disgustedly as if talking to a villain with no virtues and kill for fun.