Chapter 10: Entrance Exam Part 1

Izuku's POV:

I slowly opened eyes as I felt the warm touch of the sun. I blinked a couple of times before my sight became clear. I looked at the calendar in front of me and realized that it was the day of the entrance exam for UA. I stood up, wore my slippers and walked downstairs.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs, the scent of pancakes followed by freshly cooked bacon welcomed me. I smiled as I saw Kai setting up the dinning table. Since the arrest of Haruki, he always visited every morning and cooked breakfast. Even though I was always cleaned the mansion since I was young, I actually have no clue when in comes to cooking. Not to mention, the food I eat are always American food seeing as that was what Haruki would always cook.

After eating our breakfast, he would usually drop me off to where I would normally patrol and kiss my forehead. He would then go to the Yakuza building to work. After my morning patrol, I would go to where Kai is, and me, him and Momo would eat out for lunch, normally somewhere where they sell American food. Even before Kai and I even started dating, this was something we three would always do. A best friend's hang out, as one would call it. After that we would continue our routine and then retire for the day. Before sleeping, we, still including Momo, would always have a video call and talk about our day. After that, we would sleep and the day would repeat itself.

"Good morning sleepyhead." He greeted and lightly chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

"Good morning." I replied.

From the smell earlier, I already knew that breakfast was going to be delectable just like it has been the past week. But when the soft and warm layer of pancakes with blueberries and maple syrup threaded on the top entered my mouth, happiness quickly filled me as it was much more scrumptious than I had expected. I could see Kai from the corner of my eyes, smiling, pleased at the sight of me enjoying the breakfast he had cook.

"Eat slowly. Don't want you to die because of choking now, do we?"

"Here drink this." he continued as he offered a glass of orange juice that was as bright and clear as the sun that had just risen.

I drank the class of orange juice and uttered "Thank you." as he gave me a smile in return and we then both continued eating.

After eating, I headed back to my room, took a shower and changed into a black and green hoodie paired with a light blue jean and green nike shoes.

Exiting the mansion, I was met with a shiny black and blue Lamborghini Aventador. I sighed as he never fails to amaze me by changing his cars daily, not that I mind.

 I sighed as he never fails to amaze me by changing his cars daily, not that I mind