Chapter 7 - The Building of Horror.

As we got closer and closer towards the entrance, I started struggling more and more in the grip of the light blue-haired woman. By the time we reached the door, I had started screaming for help.

Soon, I was silenced by her nails digging into my skin so much that they started to draw blood. Her glare was almost as lethal as her nails.

As she started to reach for the door handle a sense of dread rushed over me as I could see that the black paint was peeling off of the door. This revealed dark dry blood that stained the surface. The handle of the door was in pristine condition as the glass shinned against the blazing sunlight.

She sighed and said "Mom! The door's peeling again! We need to re-paint it as we have guests round next week!"

I flinched as she shouted and slowly started to open the door and dragged me in behind her. The house was early empty and everything in the room was either red or black. It gave off the impression that this was some sort of abandoned building and a torture chamber all wrapped up in one.

The rug gave the impression that it once was as dark red as blood but now it had been faded. So, I thought happily that the centrepiece of the room did not look as scary as it once had been.

The rest of the room was as black as night through that may have been because there were no windows and not a single light was on in the room.

I wanted to flee but her grip on my arm was too tight. I would only damage myself if I did so.