Chapter 8 - My New Room.

I could not take in the state of the floor because in one swift movement I was shoved into a small dimly lit room.

The smell of decaying bodies hung in the air and I could hear a click, click from the door as she locked me inside.

As my eyes started to adjust to the new light and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. My breathing was coming out in quick sharp breaths.

I was panicking.

This was how I had felt when I had first woken up in a terrible wooden box.

But this time it felt different and as I looked around the room, I could feel subsiding.

I had a single bed at the far end of the room and a bucket to go to the toilet was to the right of the door.

The room was covered in bloodstains and the gray carpet as blotches of dry stained blood on it. The once white walls were now a pinkish colour with dark red patches on it and now again.

It was a lot better than I had before but in the pit of my stomach, I knew this was not right.

As I started towards the stained but I understood why they had put the carpet down.

It was to mask the sound of my footsteps.

Once I got to the bed, I sat on it facing towards the door.

From my side, I could see that like the rest of the room the door was with blood and the paint was peeling off of it to reveal some sort of writing.

Before I could get up to see what the writing said I felt a short pain in the side of my heart. I started to fall into a dreamless sleep.