Chapter 6 (More Sally Suits and Something New)

Percy

"Hello?" Sally said.

"Hi, Mom," Percy said.

"Percy! Why didn't you Iris Message me?"

"We ran out of drachmas," Percy answered. "We found Nico fighting a bunch of cyclops in an alley and he got a nasty gash on his forehead. He's okay now. We got him some ambrosia."

"It's good that he's okay. How was your date with Annabeth?"

"We never made it. We found Nico before the date."

"When are you coming home?" She must have assumed that they were in some sort of trouble.

"I don't know. Probably a few days, maybe tomorrow. I'm not sure. But we're fine."

"Well, whenever you come home, I'll be waiting with a batch of blue cookies. Unless Paul eats them first." She laughed.

"There is no way I'm letting Paul beat me to them," He smirked. "Love you, Mom. Tell Paul I said hi."

"I love you, too, Percy. And I will." She hung up.

Percy hung up the Avengers' phone and walked back into the kitchen. Nico and Annabeth had their suits on, and so did the Avengers. Percy saw a pile of blue armor on the ground and he felt Riptide return to his pocket.

"What's going on? You tried on the suits without me?"

Nico

*After Percy left to call home*

"There's trouble in Manhattan, sir." A voice from the ceiling told them. "Director Fury has ordered the capture of a person who goes by the name of Spider-Man. He has been known to catch criminals in a web-like substance and leave them for the police. He has been seen swinging from webs and wearing a blue and red spandex suit. His true identity is unknown. Would you like the file printed, sir?"

"That's a yes, Jarvis. Send it to printer K3." Tony said.

"Jarvis?" Nico asked.

"Jarvis is the Stark's AI, or artificial intelligence." Annabeth said. "It runs everything in Stark tower and assesses people's needs. If you wanted to know where the nearest bathroom was or how to make a chicken nugget, Jarvis would tell you. Did I get everything?"

"How?" Tony asked.

"Did I know all of that? I read it on your website." She said.

"But that has firewalls galore!"

"I'm an intern at an architecture firm. I had access."

"That explains it. Let's suit up."
.....

Nico looked down at the dark, shadow-like patterns on the ever darker suit. No one else knew that when he put the glove on his left hand he noticed a note in the bottom of the glove. The note said the following:

Dear Son,

I just wanted you to know that you are better than Adolf.

Also, this armor is made of enchanted Stygian Iron, forged by the Furies. As for the enchanted part, your powers were exausted when you transported the Athena Parenthos to America and you were nearly consumed by them. When you wear this armor, you will be using its power instead of your own. Meanwhile, your powers will heal in a few days.

Don't anger your stepmother,

Your father

P.S. Do not tell them about the camps. However, you may tell them of your heritage. Hide this letter in the hidden glove pocket, it will only open for you.

On the bottom of the letter was some scrunched up that was definitely not Hades'. It said:

And don't forget to use the imbedded communication devices.

-Hephaestus

He touched the palm of the glove. It was harder than a rock, but the back of the glove popped open when he touched it. He put the letter in it when no one was watching.

He noticed Annabeth tucking a tiny roll of paper into a pocket on the hip of her armor. The armor was the color of ash. It had a hood, a cape and a sheath for her dagger. It also had an owl design just below the neck- the same place that a wave symbol was on Percy's and a dark skull was on his own.

.................................................

After everyone had gotten into their suits, Percy came in. He was smiling- just like he always was and when he saw everyone- specifically Annabeth- his jaw dropped. "What's going on? You tried on the suits without me?"

"Yep. Suit up- we've got a spider to catch." Tony said.

*End Chapter*

Check out my HQ, xXFishgirlXx's Novel of Story Ideas, Book Covers, and Randomness. I've got story ideas galore, book covers and profile pics.

Another thing:

Villain(s)???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Surprise?

Loki?

Someone else?

The Fangirls? #Joke

Thanks for reading!

-x̉X̉F̉ỉs̉h̉g̉ỉr̉l̉X̉x̉