Chapter 15 (Another Dream and the War Against Tony)

Nico

Nico had a dream after everyone left his room and he actually got to talk to Chiron after he found Clovis. He told Chiron what happened in the nightmare and everything that happened the day before.

"Which goddess do you think it is? How do we stop her?" Nico asked him.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you. This sounds like a quest ordered by Zeus. Come back to Camp as soon as you can. Bring Percy and Annabeth."

Nico was ripped from the dream when he was slapped in the face by a pillow. He was shocked to find one of Tony's suits holding it. "What-"

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty!" Tony blasted via Jarvis. Nico covered his ears. "Nice pillow slapping Mark-21! Jarvis, did you get that on camera?"

"Indeed, sir." The AI replied.

"Wait a minute! You're not in the suit?! How-" Nico started.

"Never bet against a genius-billionaire-playboy-philanthropist and the miracle that is coffee!"

"How much coffee did you have?"

"He's had nine refills and three quarters worth of a thermos since 5 o'clock this morning, sir." Jarvis answered.

The Mark-whatever it was dragged Nico into the Stark Tower kitchen and sat him in a chair. Wait. When did they get to Stark Tower?

"Tony got you too, huh?" Percy said. He was slumped against the table.

"Yeah," Nico said. "What time did we get back here?"

"2:57 a.m., sir." Jarvis said.

"Thanks, Jarvis." Nico told the A.I.

"Where's Annabeth?" Nico asked Percy.

"She was on her laptop all night. Something about saving her designs on a flash-ma-bobber-thing. Not even the dead could raise her." Percy yawned.

An air horn sounded down the hall causing Percy to jump. The noise was followed by a murderous scream and a metal crash. Tony was so dead. Annabeth must've judo flipped the robot. He was next. Unless he was in the suit.

"I think an air horn works well enough," Nico said. "What about-"

A male scream sounded down the hall. A sound like someone kicking a wall followed and a maskless Spidey was dragged down the hall by a Mark-something.

"Never mind." Nico said as his unasked question was answered.

"What's with Tony pulling us all out of bed?" Spidey asked as he was plopped down into a chair by the suit.

"He had a lot of coffee. How much did I miss last night?" Nico asked.

"Peter over here met everyone but you, got off of the wanted list, is now a new Avenger like us and we told them about our lives. That's pretty much it." Percy said.

The rest of the Avengers besides Tony and Annabeth walked into the room.

"So," Clint said with a smirk. "Tony had too much coffee?"

"And possibly vodka." Peter added. "He was using his suits to drag us all out of bed. Annabeth judo flipped the suit and sent it through the window from what I heard. Remind me not to get on her bad side."

"You think that's her bad side?" Percy laughed. "That's Annabeth on a normal day."

"What about me on a normal day, Seaweed Brain?" She threw a knife hilt-deep into Percy's forehead.

"Percy!" The Avengers screamed as Percy fell, the light fading from his eyes.

Percy crashed onto the floor. Dead. The Savior of Olympus was dead because of his girlfriend. Annabeth killed Percy Jackson.