Chapter 30- The-

A/N I can't even type the rest of the title. I'm crying right now. Thank you all, for everything.

Here's the final chapter.

Bruce

What was Bruce supposed to do? The storm was interfering with his connection, Tony was buried in the lab with no sign of coming out according to Jarvis, and the other Avengers were "assumed to be fighting valiantly". What was that even supposed to mean? Was it sarcasm or not? Did the media doubt they were alive?

Was this a Code Green?

All Bruce could assume was it was a Code Green. And the rampage began.

M᷉᷈y᷉᷈s᷉᷈t᷉᷈e᷉᷈r᷉᷈y᷉᷈ P᷉᷈e᷉᷈r᷉᷈s᷉᷈o᷉᷈n᷉᷈

Steve heard it first. "Bruce."

That one name contained a million words. Steve sounded scared for their friend. But the Hulk had messed up Loki pretty badly last time. But they hadn't been dealing with a crazy storm that dropped the air temperature to zer0 degrees Fahrenheit.

They felt the floor quake as Hulk passed them, an enraged shout flying from his mouth as he tore through the remaining monsters, and sudden silence enshrouding him as he was incased in ice by Boreas.

Finally, they heard the ice shatter and Boreas falling to the ground under blasts of light, which were visible under the crack of the hotel door. Then the Hulk tackled Boreas and tossed him into the ground multiple times, holding onto his foot as he did.

Then Thor boomed, "Green friend, I shall finish him!"

Boreas screamed and hit the ground. The repetitive lightning must've burned his body to pieces, because the storm subsided, according to the news. Thor put him in chains as the Hulk continued his rampage. At least, he did until Zeus manipulated the Mist over the green guy's eyes. Bruce must've fallen, because the next thing they heard was their friend calling them.

"Guys! The storm's finished!" Bruce paused. "And can someone grab me a curtain or something?"

Zeus chained Boreas up and transported him to Olympus while Thor offered Bruce his cape. Loki had subdued Khione and, surprisingly, Hades was the one who took her to Olympus. Maybe he just wanted an excuse to buy some ambrosia-on-a-stick.

Either way, the battle was over and surprisingly, no one had died. Nico remembered that prophecies often had double meanings. Maybe Thanatos would kill the two people when they were in their eighties? It seemed like a childish thought, but it was plausible.

"Peter!" Gwen raced towards him as the people came back to New York.

"Gwen! Thank God you're okay!" They wrapped their arms around each other and met in a kiss like in all the cliche movies.

"No!!!!!!!" Percy shouted a short distance away from them, but it was too late. They didn't see it. Of course they didn't see it. It was like him and Annabeth reuniting. Neither of them would care if all life were wiped out or an asteroid hit them. But Percy cared. He didn't want to lose his friends.

The happy couple didn't know the blast was hurtling towards them until it tore through their stomachs. Peter gasped in pain and Gwen followed in his agony not even a quarter of a second later. Peter managed to avoid crushing Gwen as they crashed and landed side by side, still facing each other.