Chapter 18 (The Prank and Movie Night)

T̶o̶n̶y̶

The others were up to something, but Tony wasn't sure what it was up until about 3pm when he turned on his laptop. Before the screen loaded, he heard the ding of the elevator.

Percy, Annabeth, Spidey-minus-the-mask, and another girl were laughing as they stepped out. Nico had a ghost of a smile on his face as he trailed them. Percy had his arm around Annabeth and Peter was holding hands with the other girl.

Tony wolf whistled. "What's the occasion?"

"Movie night." Spidey said. Oh, that's what it was? A movie night filled with make out sessions in his theatre that they didn't tell him about? "Gwen, meet Tony. Tony, meet Gwen, my girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you," Gwen shook Tony's hand.

"You've got a real troublemaker on your hands. Good luck, blondie." Tony whispered to her, then spoke up. "Nice to meet you as well."

"Hey!" Peter yelled. "I heard that!"

"Heard what?" Tony played dumb and went back to his laptop. "Have fun watching movies all night."

He threw the laptop out of his lap and screamed bloody murder when he saw his background. (Use your imagination as to what it was. Think of your worst nightmare, multiply it by ten, and throw in a bit of creepypasta and add some gore. That's what Tony saw.) "What the #=%%!!! £^<$!!!!! Who the £^<$ changed my background???!!!!"

PΣτΣR

Oh, wow, they were so dead. Percy and Peter fell to the ground in laughing fits. Annabeth could hardly contain her laughter and Gwen was thoroughly confused. This was priceless.

Peter didn't know what was on the screen, but he guessed it was pretty bad. Bruce was a genius.

Tony continued on to his Twitter, Facebook and- was that Tumblr-reacting with shock, anger, and overall funny expressions as he saw his username and profile pictures were changed thanks to Clint and Natasha.

About an hour later, at 4 o'clock or so, they all finally settled down in the comfy theater sofas of Tony's, dimmed the lights, and started to watch World War Z and the other movies.

Another hour later, Gwen's head was resting on his shoulder and he had one hand around her waist. His free hand was holding her's. She even fed him popcorn every minute or so.

Percy had Annabeth leaning against him as well. He had his arm wrapped around her and was unknowingly playing with her hair. She was doing the same, twirling one of her fingers through a lock of his dark mop.

Percy winked at Peter and kissed Annabeth's head as if to say "She likes you. Go for the kiss."

(A/N Funny story. Autocorrect said "Go for the kids." when I typed this. I was mortified. This is like what, the fifth date they've been on? [Reading this, I have come to the realization that health class has ruined me. Beware middle schoolers. Beware. You will never be the same after health class. Ever.])

"Really?" Peter mouthed.

Percy gave him a look that spoke for him. 'Have I ever steered you wrong?' It said.

Peter thought about it. Percy had, in a way, gotten him into this mess. But he also gave him the chance to go on this date and had pulled some awesome pranks. He decided to go for the risk, but he still had doubts. Would she want to kiss me? What if she pushes me away and stampedes home and tells her dad to murder me? What if he even sends a firing squad? Or an assassin? Or he moves to the other side of the country with her and I never get to see Gwen again?

He kissed her head first.

She gave him a look that challenged him. "That's the best you've got?" It said.

She locked her hands around his neck and pulled him in. Their lips locked. It was perfect. It was magical. He couldn't even describe it in a million words, even if it had only lasted about seven seconds.

(A/N Autocorrect said hours. I think it ships them. Hard. Like as hard as a Rick. [Inside joke. If you read jamiebarnes21's stories then you'd probably understand.] Maybe even harder.)

He was in a daze the rest of the night.

P͞͞e͞͞r͞͞c͞͞y͞͞

Percy smirked when he glanced over and saw the two kissing. He knew that Gwen liked Spidey and vise versa.

Annabeth hadn't gotten much sleep lately and was about to fall asleep on his shoulder. He spoke softly. "Do you want to lay down on the armrest instead?"

"Sure." She whispered and let him move her.

He stroked her hair and listened for the cute little puffs of air that came out of her mouth when she slept as the screams of terror came from the Conjuring.

By the time they got to Annabelle, the last movie, Annabeth was awake and Tony was very alert. He jumped at the slightest crinkle of a popcorn bag.

Peter, Percy, Nico, Annabeth, and everyone who was in on the prank made eye contact. This would be too easy. Tony was jittery and probably couldn't wait to get to bed.

Nico got up and went to the 'bathroom'. He was going to put the undead into place.

Percy couldn't wait.

*End Chapter*
A/N Don't worry. There will be action in the next chapter.

How'd you like the fluff?

Quotes:

* * * * *
* * * * *

'"Stars," She whispered. "I can see the stars again, my lady."'

* * * * *
* * * * *

"Bob says hello."

* * * * *
* * * * *

"Idiot mode."

* * * * *
* * * * *

My father frowned. "You have named the Ophiotaurus Bessie?"

* * * * *
* * * * *

"Blueberry?"

* * * * *
* * * * *

"Percy?" She said. "You look like you're going to be sick."