7: H༙i༙g༙h༙w༙a༙y༙ o༙f༙ H༙e༙a༙l༙i༙n༙g༙

Lisa.

I watched as August exercised his leg on the equipment . He was getting better by the day .

He was walking better and doing more for himself . I was happy for him but sad too because I had grown a connection with him and once he's walking well , he won't need me and we'll probably never see each other after this.

"Don't hurt yourself Aug." I said as he started the other leg. He gave me a thumbs up .

"I'm good baybeh." He winked. I slightly blushed , we're not even dating but he done got accustom to saying that .

"Okay." I said softly .

I went to the kitchen and made him a cold glass of kool aid because after this , I know he's gonna need it .

I turned around bout to go back in there but he was standing here.

"Thanks ma." He said as I handed it to him . He drunk some as sweat dripped down his body , he was working out all morning .

"You're welcome." I said finally looking back up to his face.

He had a smirk plastered as he continued to drink. He swallowed the rest up and sat the empty glass down .

"C'mere." He said as he started walking off .

I followed him til we ended up in his bathroom . He started the shower and started taking his shirt off .

"You want me to leave?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nah , I want you to take a shower with me."

"I'm really not suppose to, I'll get fired."

"They won't know and if they find out , I'll tell em you was assistin' me with washin' my back, which ya kinda is." He chuckled. I hid my smile as I turned away .

"Hurry up, start strippin' shawty."

I turned back around to him as he was completely undressed, waiting for me.

I was a little uneasy of him seeing my body .

"Don't be scared, I ain't gonna judge ya ma." He stated, almost reading my mind .

He walked up closer to me and I start pulling my scrub top over my head . He pulled down my scrub pants as I peeled off my tank top.

I stepped out the pants as he took my hair out my bun and unsnapped my bra.

From a habit I formed , I covered my chest .

He pulled down my panties before helping me step out of them.

By this time, the entire bathroom was fogged .

"Quit hidin'." He said moving my hands.

He stepped in the shower, pulling me in . The water instantly hit my body and made my hair get wet and curly .

"You're so beautiful ma." He mumbled before grabbing my face, kissing me slowly .

His lips felt amazing against mine , that I just couldn't help but kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck .

He wrapped his arms around my waist , soon his hand reaching down grabbing my ass .

I giggled as he smirked and grabbed tighter, lifting me off the shower floor a bit.

That instantly made me wrap my legs around his waist . He turned us around where the water hit his back mostly .

He bit my bottom lip , asking for entrance . I allowed it , making our tongues begin to wiggle in synch.