10: C༙h༙a༙n༙g༙e༙ M༙e༙

Lisa.I felt as if my life was now at risk . Regrets begin to fill my mind but I tried to resist thinking about them , maybe it'll turn out for the better.

I heard the bedroom openly slowly making me flutter my eyes open. August walked in with 3 plates in his hands .

I sat up with the cover over my lap as he sat a plastic plate full of breakfast down on it . He put another plate that had little pastries on the foot of the bed as he sat in the chair beside the bed with his own plate .

After sex we had last night , we haven't spoke much to each other.
Really haven't at all .

"Thank you." I said lowly. He nodded as he kept eating and I started to eat myself .

I never looked up at him , avoiding eye contact as I ate. I didn't know what to say about the situation . I was just hoping it wasn't life threatening or gonna be a situation I regret the most .

"So about yesterday...how you feel bout all of' this?" He asked . I slightly looked up to him still looking down at his plate til he looked up at me a bit.

I cleared my throat. " well I mean..I don't know just kind of confused..a bit scared..don't really know what to think or how to feel.." I said , starting to mumble towards the end .

He sighed before getting up , throwing his trash away .

"Don't be." He stated . I nodded , finishing up eating as he turned on the tv that was already on the news .

"This is a video a police chase around noon of yesterday. Police say that the driver has not been caught yet and if found to report immediately . Also a young wom--" he cut it off before they finished.

I swallowed my food hard as I looked at the blank tv and up at him . He stared down at it before tossing the remote in the chair and looking back at me .

"Hurry up and finish so you can get ready. Wear this jacket when you're done!" He stated , laying out a colorful jacket before going into the other part of the hotel room.

I ate the rest of my food faster and got some other clothes , bringing the jacket in the bathroom with me as I started the shower .

August. As badly as I needed to get out of here , we had to stay low for a while. Lisa was already worried and scared at this point from me revealing myself yesterday , no need to put her in more risk at the moment .

I had my hands together as I sat on the couch , thinking everything out thoroughly .

I heard the door open making me look up to Lisa coming out nervously . She had the jacket on and her hair had curled up .

"C'mere." I said sitting up a bit as she walked off , sitting on my lap.

"You don't have to be nervous around me. " I stated , she looked in my eyes not saying anything .

"Okay."

"We need to make a few changes though." I stated , she raised an eyebrow .

"Like what?"

"Since we're still fresh on the news , we've gotta stay on the low. Few changes in appearances and maybe even new..names." I stated , waiting for her reaction. Her eyes widened as she started getting off my lap .

"What kind of changes? Name change? What the.." She trailed off , furrowing her eyebrows.

I held her hand as I looked up at her. I grabbed a strand of her hair.