11: R༙i༙g༙h༙t༙ t༙h༙e༙r༙e༙

August. I felt like Lisa understood but didn't understand . But I also felt like she was gonna be my lil rider .

"They look good for your first time." I stated as she looked in the mirror at her braids .

"I know right . Thanks for helping , if you call that helping." I scoffed as she nudged me .

"Alright , get dressed and get yo stuff together . Gotta get out of here." I stated , she nodded as she closed the bathroom door .

Soon we were gonna need to lighten our load of all these suitcases and shit to simple strap bags on our backs .

I decided to just do that . I had bought some two days ago while Lisa was doing her hair .

It took that long but they look pretty good.

"Put ya stuff in hea." I told her , sliding the bag under the door .

"Kk!" She said back , I shook my head . She's such a girly girl.

I put my things in my strap bag and out my empty suitcase under the bed .

The most they could get was my finger prints and they already knew who I was so that doesn't matter .

I felt my camera piece buzz and I picked it up .

While talking to a lady at the front desk , I attached this chip to the security cameras so if any police, swat team or whatever was popping up , I would know about it .

It would buzz and alert me every time someone came in . It was becoming irritating but this time , it was fo'real .

I watched on the camera as the armed men talked to the lady at the front desk before going off towards the stairs .

"Shit." I mumbled . "Lisa mama , you gotta come on." I stated .

She came out with the bag on her shoulders . "What? I thought you were going down for breakfast?" She asked .

I put the rest of my stuff in my bag as I put on my jacket and threw her hers.

"We gotta go , now!" I said , starting to open the window , which was hard as fuck .

"Why can't we just use the do--" I cut her off .

"Don't open the door! Come over here ." I stated as I looked down the camera monitor seeing them in front of our door .

"What's wrong aug--" I shushed her as it was banging on the door .

I pulled the window up finally and let Lisa go first. I climbed out of it .

"Oh my.." She shrieked as she looked at the long fall from the short stair case we were on .

I looked back just as they bust the door open .

"Go." I told Lisa .

"What?" She asked , obviously panicking .

I pointed down the staircase .

"Now." I yelled making her go down it . I was about to go down behind her til someone pulled me back up .

I turned towards him, punching him in the gut. He reacted slightly before throwing punches towards my face til I dodged them and elbowed him in the face and took his gun.

He shrieked in pain as I saw others making their way to the window .

I climbed down the staircase , having to jump the rest of the way , which hurted .

"Go downstairs!" I heard them yelling from the room.

I looked around for Lisa . Oh my God . I turned the corner and saw her standing there with her eyes closed , covering her face .

I pulled her , looking back slightly before we started speed walking towards the car garage .

"The corner with your face covered though ?" I asked .

"I can't think right when I'm scared."

"You and half of the world ." I sighed as we looked for this vehicle .

"There." She stated , we went to it . Getting inside and throwing our bags on the backseat and I put the gun in the arm department before I backed up , going through the garage .

"Put these on." I handed Lisa some shades and a head scarf , she put em on as I put some on with a baseball cap .

We passed the police slowly as they were looking around . They glanced at us but thinking we were just normal by passers , they continued their search else where .

I continued to drive slowly as we got farther from the hotel , looking back in the rear view mirror every few seconds to make sure they were out of sight .

"Alright." I said before speeding off , going to the nearest interstate I knew .

"Where are we going now?" Lisa asked , taking off her shakes and scarf .

"I don't know ." I rubbed my temples as I rested my left arm on the car door .

Lisa rubbed her hands. "I got a cousin who lives a few hours from here . I'm sure he wouldn't mind if we ..stayed a night." She stated .

I nodded .

"Alright, what's his name?" I asked .

"Carter."

"Carter .. Alright. At the next exit , I'll let you drive ." I stated . She nodded .

Eventually we got to the next exit and since It was a food place , we got some food and was gone .

"This is good."

"Yeah but Lisa..we gotta work on that corner and cover shit. Next time , imma need you to swerving and pulling up, feel me?" I said , she nodded with a deep breath .

"I know , I'm just not used to this. I'll remember too though ." She said .

I nodded as I continued to eat.

"No pressure ma but I'm just saying."

"Sounds like alot of pressure."

I reached over and kissed her cheek to her lips .

"Don't over think it." I said looking into her eyes. She glanced at me as she continued to look at the road .

"You got syrup lips." She laughed making me chuckle and lick my lips .

"You liked it though."

__________________
🚙💨
Ain't no corner covering bihh fse

Feedback !! C:

- Diamønd