17:Y༙o༙r༙k༙ t༙o༙ Q༙u༙e༙

August.

We were now finally in New York , this was almost over . I pulled into the parking lot of the airport , parking it .

"Okay what to do with this gun ?" Lisa asked . I opened the glove department and she placed it inside , grabbing the duffle bag .

We got out , looking around as it was slightly becoming dark outside . We walked up to the airport , going inside into commotion .

I mean people everywhere , to the point where i could hardly move around from people being so close .

"C'mon." I grabbed Lisa's arm , pulling her with me .

"Stop pulling me like that." She said , yanking her arm as she just followed me . I shook my head.

I'm not feeling this attitude . She gonna be in the Mile High club on this plane if she keep playing.

I looked up on the location board , seeing different locations til I got to the one I'm looking for : Caribbean . It said Gate 3 so I looked around for the desk for us to get tickets .

"Where you going?" Lisa asked I started walking to the desk .

" Caribbean is where we meet up with Que. Safe location." I said as went up the desk.

" how can I help you?" She asked .

I told her what I needed. She asked us for identification so We gave her our fake licenses . She did her job and soon gave us our ticket . She was in the middle of giving my license back when she kinda stared at it .

I looked at her as she looked at me before I saw her hand roaming down towards under the desk .

"Let's go." I told Lisa as we ran quickly . The alarm sounded as she pressed the button for the police . I looked back at the desk , seeing her already talking to them pointing to us as they looked . They talked through their walky talkies , making me turn around .

We dodged people on the crowd as we kept going , hearing our plane being boarded in the process.

" where the hell is Gate 3!?" Lisa said out in frustration . I saw it , grabbing her as we jogged over to it.

Sirens started from outside as we saw flashing lights . We showed the lady our ticket quickly as she let us on .

We got on the plane , choosing seats toward the back of the middle .

"Put this on." I told Lisa , handing her a hoodie. We put them on , put the top over our heads as we laid downward .

" um I'm not sure." I heard the attendant say . I looked up slightly , seeing a cop. I sighed low as we stayed fake sleep.

I heard him walking along the middle , on the way to the back .

Feeling his presence get closer , I snored loud so he wouldn't try to wake me up and look at me .

He started walking back up to the front . " they're not on here , check bathrooms." The cops said getting off . Just as they got off , they started shutting the doors .

As soon as the doors were shut and the attendant starting going over instructions , we sat up slouching in our seats .

"Damn." Lisa sighed rubbing through her hair .

"It's over now though ." I said letting it hit me.

No more running , we're on our way to peace .

I looked at Lisa , smiling slightly as she returned it .

" I need sleep." She yawned , starting to lay against my chest .

" surprise your mean ass on me." I joked .

" I'm sorry."

"I raised her face up , giving her a kiss. She returned it before laying back down . I looked out the window as it was completely dark out and we had took off already .

Good bye USA .

____________________________

Two more chapters . 😫👏🏽✈️
Feedback! 😋

- YD