8: R༙o༙a༙d༙w༙a༙y༙ + R༙e༙p༙o༙r༙t༙s༙

Lisa.Never know what you're into but I'd rather be with a known stranger than home . It might not seem bad on the surface but....that's just the surface .

I woke up from the bass of Trap Queen playing . I sat up from the passenger seat seeing the sun just now slightly coming up.

We've been driving for the longest , I was hungry and had to pee.

"Hey August." I said raspy . He looked over at me with a slight smile .

"Wassuh' luh sleepy head." He said, I slightly smiled , sitting all the way up.
I let my seat back up , looking out the window . Where are we going?

"August I've gotta use the restroom." I stated.

He bit down on his bottom lip.
"Alright , the next gas station."

"Okay." I agreed, putting my shoes back on .

I heard his signal light click on so I guess we were closing to one than I thought .

He turned to a Texaco , parking into a spot right by the door.

"Hurry up ma." He stated , taking a deep breath .

I nodded . "Kk."

I hopped out the truck , making sure I had my small purse crossover .

I swung the door open , going in.

It was a foreign guy working there.

"May I use you alls restroom?" I asked .

"Ye-yeh." He waved me off , not looking up from what he was going .

I shrugged and walk to the back .

I went in , doing my business and started washing my hands. I went through my bag , freshening up a bit .

I put my hair up into a neater bun , fixing my shirt a little .

I hummed as I walked out the restroom , looking around for some snacks to get .

*
*
*

August. I wanted to tell her what she was walking into but after awhile I will . Right now , we just had to get out of here .

I looked around , impatiently waiting for her .
Why she taking so long?

I looked behind me , farther down the road to see some police bout to pass by .

"Fuck." I mumbled .

I shook my leg as they got closer to the station .

Finally , Lisa came walking out with a bag in her hand .

She got in , shutting the door.

I put the rover in gear just as they pulled in the gas station , driving out.

They wasn't after us..yet..but they don't need my tag number because I know they're gonna want it sooner than later .

"What took you so fucking Lisa?" I sorta snapped . She looked at me.

"I'm sorry , I had just got us some snacks." She said softly, showing me the bag .

I sighed rubbing my temples as I drove . I turned off on a interstate.

"Just be a little quicker , aytte?"
She nodded , chewing on a snicker.

"Want some?"

I shook my head.

"No I'm good." I said , even though m stomach was growling.

"Awe come on! I can hear your stomach mister.." She teased.

I took her snicker and took a bite.

"Well just take mine then." She said dramatically , getting another out the bag .

She pulled out a coke and sprite.

"I just got you a sprite because I know you like that." She said , putting it in my cup holder .

"Thanks mama, I 'preciate it." I stated .

I honestly didnt think bout getting grub , that's why I'm glad she came along .

Need that female thinking with me.

I Undid the cap on the sprite , taking a sip as we drove down the interstate .

Omniscient

Lisa parents were on pins and needles as the police had arrived at their house .

"So when what's the last time you seen her?" The police asked , righting down the missing report.

"This morning before she left for work ." Lisa's mother stated.

"Where exactly does she work?" The officer asked .

"She nurses a young man not too far in the city ."

"Hm...would you know the street exactly ?"

"Um...somewhere in south Jackson ." She stated .

"Wait here ma'am." The police stated as him and another officer went back to the car , checking other files .

Lisa's parents talk to one another , her father trying to calm her mother .

"Well ma'am actually we got a call earlier for a burning house." The police stated , coming back .

"We'll check for any connections.."

______________

Feedback ! c:

- YD