4:C༙o༙n༙v༙e༙r༙s༙a༙t༙i༙o༙n༙s༙

August. Know how hard it is to want to flirt but'chu a cripple nigga? 99.99% chance that'll you'll get laughed at and rudely rejected so imma just cool it rite na.'

"So what made you start nursing?" i asked as she was cleaning up my kitchen.

She had me in the wheelchair in here since i asked.

"Uh.. i just always wanted to do it." She claimed but she said it so awkward, i knew she was lying.

"Mhm.. well im glad you're mine." I said making her slightly smile.

"I'm glad you're glad." she giggled making me slyly smirk.

"You hungry or anything?" She added , i shook my head.

"Nah , im cool." I said.

"Alright well..i guess its time to bathe." She said.

"As long as you takin' one with me.." i said as my eyes followed her as she walked behind my chair.

"Aha! First day and you're already a charmer." She muttered ,i chuckled as she starting wheeling me to the bathroom.

"Dont be like that guh' from Madea and roll me inna' tub na'." i said making her loudly laugh as she covered her mouth. It was cute tho.

"I'm not, i promise." She said stationing me next to the tub.

She started running the water, checking the temp and soon adding bubbles.

"Bubbles, huh?" i asked, she nodded.

"Yess..you think you can undress yourself or uh.." She trailed off , she looked a bit young maybe this why she was sorta uneasy.

"um..since ya seem scurred , yeah i can." i said, taking off my wife beater.

i started pulling at my sweatpants as i stared up at her. Her eyes would trail around the room , just to avoid any contact.

"Uh..ill help you in then you can take those off." She said , referring to my boxers.

"Why is that?"i asked with a smirk as she got the chair up closer to the tub.

"I'm just not comfortable with you being completely...exposed." she stated as she threw one of my arms over her shoulders.

My chuckle turned into a grunt as she got me in the tub.

"Damn.." i mumbled .

"Anything you want or need?" She asked.

"You in hea'."

"Anything else?"

"hm..Gotta blunt?"

"...anything else."

"Got sum liqour?"

"You really would want some liqour considering it got you in this?" She asked , i shrugged.

"I'll just leave you here .."She added as i slipped my boxers off.

"Aight."

**

Lisa. It's bout time for August to get out. Gawd , how will this go.

"August?" i knocked.

"C'mon." He said making me open the door. I saw him on the edge of the tub witha towel around his waist , making me sigh of relief.

"Ok let me help you." i said going over , getting one of his arms.

i pulled the chair up as i helped him in.

"Whew! you may need one of those walk in tubs." i said , he stale faced me.

"Hell naw, thats fa old folks breh." i laughed and struggled.

"its also for disabled." i said but then looked at him. "I'm sorry, i wasnt trying to offend you.." He nodded.

"Its cool , i mean its true." He said , slightly chuckling.

"Ok , to your room." i said pulling his chair backwards out the bathroom , going to his room.

"Anything certain you wanna wear?"

"Nah , sweats and'a Tee coo." He said , shifting in his seat.

i nodded as i got some fresh clothes out for him.

"can ya get me my toothbrush and shit?" He asked, i nodded handing him his clothes as i went to his bathroom.

I got all his hygiene products wih a cup of water to rinse , going back to his room soon after.

He was fully dressed and took the stuff as i handed it to him.

He started brushing his teeth so i went to his bathroom and cleaned up since i was really done for today.

Once i was done cleaning , I went back in there and saw he had put his stuff on the floor.

"Alright." I said , getting his arm as i helped him in the bed.

"You good?" i asked, he nodded.

"Anything else before i go?"

"Some ice cream."

"cup,bowl or cone?"

"cone ma." He said before o looking at me.

i took his hygiene stuff back in the bathroom then went to the kitchen , washing my hands and fixing him a cone of Blu Bell homeade vanilla.

"Here you go." i said with a smile.

"Thanks guh'." he said, starting to lick around it. i took a deep breath making him look at me.

"uh..ill be back early in the morning so have a goodnight August." i said turning to leave.

"I cant have a hug or sum ma?" He asked as his tongue literally workd magic on that damn ice cream cone. i dont even curse but damn pap- no , no!

"Sure." i said . I leaned over on the bed as his arms wrapped around my lower waist and mines around his shoulder.

"Ok , see you in the morning." i said as i got out the hug, leaving his room with the light off.

"Aight.." i heard him call out as i got my stuff.

I made sure his door was locked as i left , getting in my car and returning to my parent's house for the night....ugh.

__________

more of who's pov?

vote. comment.

. -Diam

Y U N G I N D I A M O N D