16: t༙w༙e༙l༙e༙v༙e༙ D༙o༙w༙n༙

Lisa. This is the final chapter of this journey and I'm gonna make sure of it .

We been driving for close to five hours , just now stopping .

"On the news , it's was saying that I kidnapped you." August said .
I parked the car by the gas station as I unbuckled my seatbelt .

"Sound like some shit my moma would say ." I rolled my eyes, making sure I was strapped .

"Why ?"

"That's just Dina Jackson for you." I said before getting out , swiping the card with my fake identity , starting to pump the gas .

I heard the door close as August came over by me , irritating me by his presence.

"What?" I said bluntly .

"Did you say Dina Jackson?"

"Yes nigga." I rolled my eyes .

"That's why she trying to make me look bad . She's still mad."

"Bout what?" I asked looking at him. My mom held secrets that she never told , did he know about it ? If so , how ..

"My dad dated a Dina Jackson but he broke up with her , started dating my mom and end up marrying her instead ." He said . I stared at him .

"Ya moma got serious problems. She used to threaten my pops. Threaten my moma when she was pregnant with me , this gotta be her way of getting back at me, my mom and dad really ." He said .

I took the gas handle out , putting it back hard as I got into the car .

"Get in before I leave you." I mumbled .

"Let me drive Lisa , you been driving since we left." He said as he had my door open .

I took a deep breath before I took out the pistol pushing it against his neck .

"Indya.." I yelled . He looked at me.

"Lisa." I huffed as I pushed up against him more .

"Remember who taught you all of this . Chill ."

He took the gun quickly before it was aiming back at me but it didn't make me break my stare at him .

"Passenger seat. Now." He said. I was about to walk off .

"Don't move! Drop the weapon & Put your hands up." We looked up to see 12 that was at the gas station the whole time but it was on 2 of them.

They pointed their guns at us as August put the gun on top of trunk , putting his hands up .

I flipped my hair as I slightly held my hands up . They walked up to us as they turned us around , pushing up against the car .

"Run the tag and see if they're in the system." He said to the other cop and he nodded .

He held us down as he patted us down . I looked at August as he looked back . He pointed to the guy with his eyes , I rolled my eyes.

I leaned my ass up against the cop. He leaned me back forward but I did it again .

"Ma'am I'm gonna have to ask you to remain still."

"Why?" I smirked .

"They're the runaways that Mississippi station's been looking for ." the other cop said. The cop on me looked at us , bout to hand cuff us before I got my hands from his grip , punching him the face .

August grabbed the gun , shooting him in the leg .

He shrieked as we got into the car. The other cop starting shooting . August threw me the gun as I let my window shooting the other cop .

The owner of the store came out with widen eyes , I pointed the gun to him . He held up his hands.

"Did you see this?" I asked . Answer wisely son .

He shook his head no , good .

I let the window up as August drove off .

August smirked before having his hand out , I gave him a low highfive.

"I don created a thug." He laughed .

I scoffed as I looked at the time .

"We're bout 45 minutes from the airport . That guys gonna have the cops so they'll be on their way soon. By time we get to the airport and be boarding , they'll be just getting there. We barely got time." I thought out . He nodded biting down on his bottom lip.

"Aight. " he said before speeding up.

_________________

2 mo chapters before a bonus chapter .

- YD 💂