3:G༙e༙t༙t༙i༙n༙g༙ n༙u༙r༙s༙e༙d༙

August. It was a weird feeling knowing I wouldn't be able to do things like I used to, but I made the mistake so I guess this is the consequence I have to pay .

I woke up from someone shaking me up.

I opened my eyes to a young woman , making me flench. How the fuck she get in here?

She kinda backed away.

"I'm sorry , I didn't mean to startle you." She said holding her hands out .

"Oh.." I started , shifting the best I could as I was waking completely. "Who are you and how you get in here?" I asked .

She put her hands in the pockets of her scrubs .

"I'm Lisa , you're home nurse. Umm I got a key from your cousin Sneak.." She answered .
I nodded slowly .

"Uh well are you hungry..um August ?" She asked . I licked my lips.

"Yeah , very!"

"Well you did just get surgery so I gotta give you light food. So I'm gonna make you some soup ok? Maybe with some crackers.." She said , I nodded.

"Alright, thanks! What's your name again?" I asked.

"It's Lisa." She said with a smile. I nodded.

She went out towards the kitchen , I tired to lean over to see her walk away but that just caused pain.

"Oo!" I groaned.

"Oh try not to move too much! I'm sure it still hurts." She said coming over to me, holding my sides.

"After I make your soup, you'll have to take your medicines .." She stated.

"Alright." I groaned , holding my side as she walked off again.

She too damn pretty be just my nurse, but a nigga crippled .

Lisa. I know it's probably an uncomfortable feeling having to be cared for but I really wanna reduce all the awkward tension as possible. Maybe we could possibly be real good friends.

His soup was still boiling as I took out a small bowl, putting it on a round plate.

I placed the crackers neatly around on the plate before getting the spoon , pouring the soup into the bowl .

I put the spoon in the bowl before grabbing under the plate along with a napkin , walking towards his room .

I heard will smith talking as he was watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-air .

I put the plate on his bedstand as I help him shift a little in his bed. I put a bed tray I brought , over his lap before getting the plate and giving it to him .

I put his pills on the tray , close to the plate and put a glass of water on the other side of the plate .

"There!" I said with a smile.
He raised his eyebrows.

"Thanks! Never seen soup look so good!" He said overexcited , sarcastically I'm sure , which made me chuckle .

"Well I do what I can.." He was bout to start eating til I stopped him.

"Wait!" I said , he looked at me.

"Uhm?"

"Don't forget to thank Big Man.." I said , pointing upward.

He snapped as if he remembered.
He tilted his head downward , closing his eyes for a while til he looked up a bit towards me .

"What?" I asked. He gave me a look. "Ooh! My bad. Private convo.." I said with a chuckle, making him snigger under his breath.

I went out his room, towards the kitchen, deciding to just clean up.

__________________________________________________

Lisa {M/M}

Liking it? 👀
Vote
Share 📲
Comment 💬
Add
Follow me 👥

HNQ•SQUAD

Y U N G I N D I A M O N D