02|𝘉𝘢𝘳 𝘹 𝘖𝘧 𝘹 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘦

A homely cottage was where you lived as the outside was decorated with freshly green wild ferns and deep violet asters

A homely cottage was where you lived as the outside was decorated with freshly green wild ferns and deep violet asters. A wooden plaque hung outside your door that read 'Welcome' and a homemade mat made out of hay was decorated with gentle lilacs.

You stepped inside and a wild scent of mint and vanilla hit your nose and you trotted to your room to freshen up a bit before work. You had to put on your uniform which was a form fitting dress as you worked at the local bar and winery tavern.

 You had to put on your uniform which was a form fitting dress as you worked at the local bar and winery tavern

You did a 360 in the mirror and applied a spritz of  lavender scent and cocoa balm to your lips. As well as grape seed oil to your hair and a little bit of unscented cream to your arms, legs, and chest. You slipped on your brown flats and grabbed your matching tote bag and headed out the door in which it slammed with the jingle of the bells that hung from it.

You walked through a clearing in the woods that had a dirt trail which you loved to trot on since it made satisfying crunching sounds with each step. You hummed an off pitch tune and stopped at any bare bushes and trees and applied your palms to them, in which you infused your nen to make fruit grow. You were a manipulator and could manipulate roots to make them do anything you wanted. You never did use them for combat since you've never needed to, it was mostly for supplying food to others and making the forests environment more versatile.

You were self taught in the practice since you invoked it on your own will, to you it was destiny and something you were given to fulfill it. Your job was to care for the environment like a mother to a child and that's the drive that's keeps you going for life.

You picked a few grapes both sweet and sour and put it into your mini basket for the purpose of wine making, you collected some sap from the trees as well to make maple syrup since the tavern is known for its famous maple bourbon. Then you continued your nature walk until you made it to the busy winery which was filled with all the locals.

"There she is! The hard worker and plant whisperer herself!" A man shouted.

You let out a kind breath and replied, "I brought some ingredients I found in the woods, and I think they'll be of good use Khan."