09|𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘟 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳

You rapidly fluttered your eyes open from the blazing sun directly piercing them through the plexiglass window beside the bed

Letting out a soft groan you shifted your hips a bit to move away from it only to find yourself completely stuck in Kite's arms.

He was sleeping tenderly as his face was completely relaxed and his hair was sprawled all over the pillows in addition to his bangs which laid cutely on his forehead.

Like a work of art his slim and perfectly muscle defined chest was bare and rose up and down to the pattern of his soft breathing.

You grinned on the inside seeing as you were kept toasty throughout the night, not only by the thick blanket but by the hunters bare chest that warmed you up with intense body heat.

And though you liked it, it was weird sharing a bed with a man you met not too long ago. Especially a man you considered attractive and date worthy, the only other person you've ever secretly felt that way about was Mito.

But you never told her those feelings as she was occupied with Gon and missing her cousin Ging. And over time those feelings for her faded as she was no more than a good friend.

But suddenly, snapping out of your thoughts you felt Kite begin to wake up as he gripped your lightly pudgy waist and took a deep breath in.

You immediately closed your eyes and laid back on the pillow, trying your best not to squint them with the sun piercing them again.

But once you felt Kite's gaze trail along your face you put on your best acting as you slowed your breathing and stayed completely still.

"Acting is not your calling." A husky voice spoke.

You pouted your lips and opened your eyes to see kite you who was frowning slightly but still had his arms around you.

It was cute hearing his voice all huskier than usual and his face a scowl from waking up in the morning.

"You sleep with your mouth wide open, so I knew you were fake sleeping." He continued.

You rolled your eyes and closed them tightly as you semi opened your mouth and tried your best to fake sleep.

"Is this good enough for you?" You questioned rudely.

Kite hummed as he inspected closely.

"You're mouth was wider than that, sort of like a gaping hole." He retorted.

You gasped and smacked his chest lightly and gave him a harsh glare.

Kite gazed upon you and hummed as he inspected you closely. Your angelic curled eyelashes, plump full lips, and soft cheeks. It was like he was looking upon the mother of all natures, just as he imagined a rather curvaceous woman. He thought this to himself as he squeezed your plush waist and looked down at the space where the blanket didn't cover which was your medium plump booty and thick thighs to match.