07|𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘟 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘱

You woke up, with a knot in your neck and back from the terrible sleeping position you slept in

from the terrible sleeping position you slept in. You felt damp and pungent as you analyzed your body.

You groaned as you sat up and gazed around the cave, and to your surprise you saw Kite sitting in the hot spring with his entire chest exposed. His abdomen was fairly wide and muscular and was dripping with steamy hot water. But what made you heat up on the inside was how long his torso was, being that he was so tall it was like a majestic Greek god was standing before you.

He looked stoic as he sat back with his arms crossed as if he was lost in thought, next to him, outside of the hot spring pit was a ledge with a bit of sand. There you could see a stick and what appeared to be map drawn by the hunter.

"Good Morning!" You chirped.

Kite quickly turned his head to look at you and he awkwardly raked his lanky fingers through his long silver tresses.

He let out a nervous grunt and replied. "You're awake, earlier than expected for someone who was injured."

"Yeah I heal pretty fast, but what's our next plan?"

The Hunter didn't like talking to you while naked, though his lower half was submerged in the water he just didn't find this situation appropriate being that he is your teacher.

"Close your eyes, I'm getting out." he said.

You nodded and shut your eyes tight, though you were curious what he looked like completely naked you respected his boundaries.

"Alright you can open them now." He spoke.

You did and saw that he was dressed in his regular get up, the only difference being his hair was damp, but still he kept his signature blue cap on.

"Right now we're off the coast of a small city that has a nearby market, since our boat was wrecked in the accident we lost a lot of supplies. So I'm leaving to the market to go fetch some, I"ll be back soon." Kite said.

"But wait, I want to come." You said.

"You're injured, you'll only slow me down."

"Slow him down?" You thought to yourself. A scoff escaped your lips as you slowly stood up, a sharp pain stinging your leg but not enough to get you down.

"I'm going." You said as you brushed pass him and walked out the cave.

A tiny smirk curled on the animal hunters pale lips as he crossed his arms and followed behind you.

The walk to the town wasn't long and when you finally made it the scenery was beautiful as all types of mini shops lined the pebbled street.

"Oh, there's a bath house and clothing store!" You boomed.

"I see, we should split up. I will be at the market and you at the bath house." Kite said.

You nodded. "I will meet you back here." You said before you walked away.