04|𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘹 𝘉𝘦 𝘹 𝘛𝘰𝘭𝘥

The crisp sun pierced through your window, signaling you to awake from your slumber

The crisp sun pierced through your window, signaling you to awake from your slumber. You stretched and purred like a cat and wiped the drool off the side of your mouth before mounting off your bed. The floor was a sheet of ice, cold and hard as you treaded out the room to check on Kite, but to your surprise he wasn't there.

"Kite! Kiiiiite!" You yelled.

There was no reply from the hunter and as you searched around the small cabin you came across a white slipped note.

Morning (y/n),

Sorry for the unexpected departure but the early bird gets the worm but as promised meet me by the docks upon the earliest sunrise.

-kite

You rolled up the note and went to look out the window as you majestically gazed at the red mixed with yellow hues that painted the sky. It was definitely a golden morn and today marks the day of new beginnings, love, and adventure.

You trotted back to your room to get ready as you showered per usual and slipped on one of your casual dresses along with a pair lace up brown flats.

In addition you packed a picnic basket full of goods such as pita bread, granola, tea leaves, booze, fruit preserves and herbs. And once you had everything you needed it was time to leave your boring life behind, a new chapter in life was beginning to take off. You slung your heavy bag over your back and carried your basket on your sturdy hip and began the lengthy walk to the docks.

A part of you felt like you've completely lost your mind, traveling with a powerful random stranger to who knows where. But you were inspired to take the risk, Whale Island is better off with its blooming forest but other country's are in need of greenery rehabilitation. And you were just the perfect woman for the job.

You waved goodbye to the familiar woodland around you as you entered out the clearing and made it to the loading docks. The fresh mist of salt water hit your face and the seagulls squawked a loud calling. You spotted a light wooden boat that was tied by a rope to the planks as to not sail away.