Chapter twenty five - Say it

Once again, viewer discretion is very much advised 

Holly

"What on earth is taking so long?" I whined as I was standing in the shivering wind in a place I had no idea of. My blindfold was covering all of my vision and I crossed my arms in an attempt of keeping warm.

"Your patience is worse than mine," Draco chuckled as I heard him move around.

"It's not my patience sinking, it's my body temperature," I pouted and almost jumped at the feeling of his warm breath on my neck.

"Right, I forgot," he whispered as he pulled something over my head that I could only assume was a sweater. His cold hands sent shivers down my spine as he lifted out my hair from under the shirt, he then leaned in as I felt his warm breath now on my cheek. The intoxicating scent of faint cologne, mint, mahogany and a crisp apple.

"You ready to take off your blindfold?" He whispered against my cheek, his deep and seductive tone making my skin light on fire so I just gave a slight nod to answer him.

His cold fingers slowly placed on the apples of my cheek, grabbing ahold of the fabric covering my eyes and lifting it off my head. The brightness of actual light stung me and I had to blink a few times just to regain my vision. And when I did the view took my breath away.

I was standing on top of the astronomy tower, and in front of me were a blanket laid out, different snacks distributed over it, a bottle of pumpkin juice glimmered from the hundreds of floating candles surrounding it.

"Uhm, I got help from Daphne so I would know what snacks you liked.." he started but I just turned to him and threw my arms around him, making him drop the blanket he was holding.

He almost lost footing from my sudden action but quickly regained balance and hugged me back.

"This is the most thoughtful thing anyone has ever done for me," I spoke into his chest.

"Still never enough to give back a fraction of what you've given me," he whispered, his nose buried in my hair.

We then sat down and Draco wrapped a blanket around us both. I gushed over all the pastries and snacks he had gathered and he just tried to play it off.

"It was mainly Daphne you know.." he tried but I just looked at him.

"Learn to take compliments Malfoy," I nudged him in his side and he just smiled at my silliness. I then took the liberty of grabbing one of the puff pastries that smelled like pizza. I moaned from the heavenly taste and Draco just rolled his eyes at me, grabbing one himself.

"I hope you're not doing this just because you're feeling bad from everything that's happened you know?" I asked him, trying to keep my tone light. He kept looking straight ahead, his face revealing no emotions.

"It's not," he spoke.

"Then what's the occasion?" I looked up at him trying to make him meet my gaze.

"I have to tell you something.." He started and I felt my stomach tighten with anxiety.

I didn't reply, just waiting for the verdict. Had he slept with Pansy?

"I can't see you this summer," he said, looking at me with his eyes full with dread.

"Oh.. Why?" I got out.

"We're going away. I got a letter a few weeks ago," he dragged his hand through his hair and I saw that he was getting more and more stressed.

"I'm guessing I can't come with.." I spoke disappointed, realising it would be nine weeks without him.

Habits Of My Toxic Heart - Draco Malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें