Chapter twenty seven

Holly

I was frustrated that I couldn't shake this morning's divination class. I wanted to believe it was all rubbish but I knew better. Both Trelawney and Harry had seen it, someone is becoming a death eater. Maybe not me but it's not out of the picture. I want to say that I'm clueless on who it could be, but I'm not that good of a liar. It could be someone else but the most obvious fact was staring me right in the face. Draco. I knew I had to go talk to him. I sat through professor Flitwick's thorough presentation on what we could expect from this year's class but my mind was somewhere else, so as soon as we were excused I practically ran out of class and left Daphne behind me. I'd explain later. I rushed through the halls and made my ways to the Slytherin portrait, muttered the password and climbed inside. It was almost empty considering we just finished our last class for the day. I rushed up the stairs to the boys dormitory and found Dracos dorm. I knocked carefully and waited impatiently for someone to open. I knew Draco had skipped the last period since he knew it was basically not mandatory to go to Flitwicks presentation since it was a no-brainer. The door swung open and a sleepy Draco was standing before me, rubbing his eyes.

"Holly? You just woke me from an amazing nap.." he started but I grabbed his hand and pulled his stumbling body out of the dorm. I felt his confused eyes starting at the back of my head but thankfully he didn't ask any questions. I pulled him away to a secluded room downstairs in our common room. It was used as a storage for various things, old quidditch equipment and bottles of pumpkin juice being a few of them.

"Lumos," I whispered and a small light ignited from the top of my wand.

"Please tell me you dragged me here to have sex," Draco grinned at me and I just rolled my eyes, shooting him a serious glare. His face immediately went from playful to stern. I locked the door before sitting down onto the dusty floor, shortly followed by Draco. He looked worrisome at me and entwined his cold hands with mine. The sensation of his metal rings grazing my fingers sent chills down my spine. He carefully played with my fingers, waiting for me to say something.

"Do you.. Do you know if the Dark Lord really is back?" I asked him with a shaky voice, not daring to meet his eyes. I felt his body stiffen and he quickly withdrew his hands.

"Why would you ask me that?" he stated cooly.

"With your father being.. You know?" I scratched the back of my neck, embarrassed to even be accusing Mr Malfoy for such a thing.

"Oh.." he sighed relieved and reached his hand out to stroke a piece of my hair out of my face and tuck it behind my ear. Why was he relieved?

"I have to be honest with you Holls.. I'm pretty sure the rumors are true," he looked into my eyes and I met his cold grey eyes and they looked both warm and cold at the same time. I shivered at his words. My worst fears were now confirmed. And I knew chaos was coming. Draco saw my body shake and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tightly in an embrace.

"I swear on my life Holly, I won't let anything happen to you," he whispered in my ear as he stroked my hair. I felt the tension ease off. I had nothing to fear as long as I had him. I pulled away slightly, looking up at his face. His perfect face. Chiseled to perfection, porcelain clear and his eyes were glowing from the faint light from my wand.

"I love you Draco," I murmured as I placed my palm against his cheek, stroking my thumb over his cold skin. I saw his pupils dilate as he watched me, slowly he leaned in and gently pressed his plum lips against mine. My heart fluttered at the sensation, it never seemed to get old. I met his lips with mine and pulled his face closer, deepening the kiss. He placed both his hands on the small of my back and pressed my entire body against his and I dropped my wand in surprise. I moaned into his mouth and I felt his lips curve up in a grin. I rolled my eyes back in my head as I felt his bulge grow against me. I looked at him to find the usually light grey tone of his eyes had turned dark. He pressed me against the cupboard behind me and towered over me. My heart was racing as he graced his thumb over my bottom lip, before I knew it he stuck his tongue inside my mouth.

"Suck it," he commanded and I obeyed. I knew he wanted to control, and he knew I wanted to be controlled. It was a silent agreement, and I loved it. I wrapped my lips around his thumb and I watched Draco's face frown in pleasure.

Always such a good girl.." he murmured as he wrapped his hands around my ass and lifted me up on the cupboard. He grabbed a hold of my tights and panties and pulled them off in one swift move. He got down onto his knees and placed kisses alongside my inner thighs. I shivered from his touch and knocked my head back in utter pleasure. He stopped right before my entrance and looked up at me with hungry eyes.

"D-Draco.." I stuttered as I dug my hands into his hair, trying to push him closer to my entrance. I heard him chuckle as he painfully slowly dragged his tongue over my clit. I moaned right out in pure revelry. His wet tongue barely touched my skin but it was enough to set me off. He graced his tongue over my clit again and again and soon I was in ecstasy. I felt the pressure start to build and my legs started to tremble.

"Please Draco.." I begged him and he started sucking lightly, which was enough to set me off. I lost control and came before him, shaking and moaning. My loud panting was all that could be heard as my legs finally stopped shaking. Draco got up and flashed his infamous grin at the sight of me, probably being a complete mess. He leaned in to my face and gave me a passionate kiss before he helped me get dressed again.

"You're mine, you know that right?" he spoke right before opening the storage door.

"Yes Draco, I'm yours."

A/N: Ahhhh just a quick filler, quite literally lol. Can't wait to show you the rest of this rollercoaster. See you in the next Xx