Chapter 1

I really don't know how I should feel about this.

I'm in Tokyo, Japan. For concert. For '5 Seconds of Summer's concert. To be honest I couldn't find any tickets for London concert but I found last M&G ticket for Tokyo. Then I bought them, booked a flight to come here and now here I am.

You may ask me what did I do something like that. But, I have my explanation...

First things first. It's Ipek. I'm 19 and studying law in London/England, also working as a model. I'm not really from England, I'm from Turkey, Istanbul. Last year my collage in Turkey which I studied on a scholarship offered me to go to London and study law in there. I accepted it and applied for modelling jobs.

After few months I realized boys are going to be perform in London, O2 Arena, but there were no tickets left. Then my agency arranged me some photoshoots in Tokyo for luxury brands. As soon as I learnt this, I jumped into my computer and got tickets for concert.

I'm in Tokyo like 3 days and after this concert I have to stay two days in here. Later, I have to turn back to London, to my school, to my new photoshoots...

And the concert is tomorrow. The boys have landed here yesterday -Thak God there is Twitter!- and I'm sure they will have sound-check tomorrow morning. So like after 15-16 hours, I'll live one of my best concert experience.

Now, I'm walking and discovering Tokyo on my own. I have my hairdresser and stylist as my friends in here, but I'm alone for today. I was about to stay in bed today but something inside me told me that I should go outside.

Well, I must thank that voice.

Because I saw it.

That tattoo.

'To the moon' tattoo on his left arm.

I couldn't believe my eyes at once. Michael Clifford was walking in the same street with me. And I couldn't stop shocking. The only thing I did was saying/shouting "Hi Clifford!" with my confident voice when he passed by me.

After this, I didn't look back and waited with bated breath. Then I heard his voice.

"How did you get that it was me?" He said with his lovely voice.

"Well," I started talking and telling him my reasons:
"You're taller than most of Japonese people. Japonese people have mostly black hair but you don't -to be honest I really don't know what the colour is your hair right now, but I'm sure it must be great on you!- and you hide your hair in this hat. You have your piercing on your eyebrow and the biggest proof-" I showed him his tattoo. "Tattoo. To the moon..."

He started giggling. "Well done, Sherlock!"

"I prefer calling Ipek." I said to him with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Ipek. But your name is definitely Sherlock for me-"

"I'm coming to your concert tomorrow!" Why did I say this?

"Great! M&G?"

"It is! I was planning to meet you one day later." I laughed.

"Where are you going now?"

"I don't now- trying to find good place to eat. Do you know any?"

"I'm going there right now, you want to join me?"

"What?!" I looked his eyes -Ok, I looked his sun-glasses. Haven't seen his gorgeous green eyes yet!- "A-are you serious?"

He shruged. "Yeah? Why not, you're funny."

"Thanks. And yes, I think I can come with you."

He started walking to his way. "Come Sherlock, this way."

"It's Ipek, Michael."

Then he gave one of the most beautiful smile to me.