Chapter 9

"I cannot see you Michael. Actually I cannot see anybody with yellowish hair! Are you sure that I am in the right place?"

I was in the little cafe in the middle of LA. In last one week, I had a long flight to came to LA, texted with Michael (also known as the funny, sweet and Australian), passed mid-terms and met my friends.

Still, nobody knows that I met him, (Okay, that was the third time and I was trying to be keep calm or else I would scream and shout and dance at the same time. None of the people would want to see that. Side effects of being so exited!) got his number, and meeting him again.

"The table next to the plants. I can see you."

I looked there and saw one guy was sitting there with glasses and black hair. And waving his hand to me. But the most important thing: Black hair!

"Please don't tell me that you dyed your hair Clifford!"

"Wait, so you didn't like it?" He asked.

I answered him while I was walking towards to him. "Ah, just, looks normal." I touched his hair to see every part of his new hair. "Oh God, you still have colours!" I giggled with happiness.  Even I make fun of him when I see his different colours, I love to see him with his shades.

"Are you going to hang up your phone?" Because I was literally next to him.

"Oh, sorry. Still kicking asses!" He stood up, I put my phone into the bag and hugged him.

To be honest, I imagined this scene like a thousands time in London, but none of them were like this feeling. It was special, was between me and him. He took me in his arms while I was combining my hands on his nape.

I still thank God about his weight... Just because I am a tall girl -finding someone taller than me is hard. And after I had found somebody like him, of course I didn't want to let him go.

The only problem is, he didn't know what I thought about. He might knew me like 1-2 months but I knew about Clifford and the rest of the band since they released, from the Teenage Dirtbag... So pretty long time passed and I still feel same about Michael...

When I figured out that I was still hugging him, I stepped back. "Well, it has been a long time, ha?" And sat the chair which is opposite of M's chair.

"Yeah, and all because you didn't answer my text."

"Michael, I already told you... It was... Kinda, exited moment you know. Meeting you is still a surprise for me. I didn't know what to do -but on the bright side, I called you! I think this is more important than just a message... Look, we are here and texted each other literally everyday-"

"Weeks passed and you are still Sherlock ha?"

"Oh, please shut up!" He giggled.

"Do you want to eat or drink something?"

"I am starving, didn't even have my breakfast." That was true. When I travel to different countries for photoshoots I always wake up early and  go filming. I usually eat something in there but this time I changed my plans to meet him. "I can literally eat everything right now."

I ordered what I want and I asked for the same.

And I figured out something that day. I was fascinated by him, totally. It may sound crazy (Okay, it is crazy!) but since I first met him, I feel like something would happen between us, something special, something which I want to have...

"From Earth to Moon, Earth to Moon, can you hear me now?" After I heard Michael's beautiful voice, I looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry. Did you ask something to me? I was just thinking about something."