Chapter 8

"Sorry for not answering you Michael. I-I had to text you back but I didn't and I don't know why." Of course I do. "I'm really really sorry-"

"Well, you are calling me now, so everythings fine..."

"Soo how are you then?"

"I am fine. We just came back our hotel room-"

"From concert? Agh, how was it?"

"It went great as usual. What are you doing?"

"Nothing, to be honest. I'm trying to run the business between school and agency... But I love them."

"Are you gonna go abroad sometime?"

"Yeah, I think I need to be in USA for 2 weeks in next week. Why did-"

"In where?" He asked.

"Los Angeles!"

"Oh God! Our tours' second leg is in the US Ipek!!" Okay, I tried not to realize that he called me Ipek. Oh, and we both were fangirling. "We are gonna be in LA either!"

"So that means, I can see you again?" I asked (and died for a little moment after that). Michael didn't say anything at first but silence then he cleaned his throat:

"Yeah. W-we can talk about it later."

That was weird. I couldn't understand that he really wanted to meet with me or not. However, he meant, we are going to talk again, soon.

"Great!" I really wanted to keep this conversation. "How are the other boys?"

"Finally, I thought she would never asked about us! Oh, Calum shut up!" I heard laughter on the end of the line. "Sorry about that. They are fine too. Ashton and Luke are still in the bar but we backed because we were too tired."

"Be careful about yourself Clifford. Drink lots of water and go to bed! You have a huge concert to sing tomorrow. Plus, I don't want to solve cases with sleepy Watson!"

"I was about to do the same things. Although, we got too far with this Sherlock-Watson thing."

"You started it Michael, it wasn't my fault." I giggled.

"Anywayyyy. Cal is crazy in here so I gotta go -but next time, don't make me wait this much after I texted you. Okay?"

"Okay." Is that mean our okay became our always? "Say hi to Calum! Bye!"

"Bye-bye."

After I hang up the phone and got into the bed with a stupid smile. Whatever I told myself about him and my feelings, they all changed afterwards I heard his voice... I started to like him (Okay, I already liked him.) and I was going to see him again next week! 7 days! 168 hours!

I was worried about he will talk with me, or answer my call -but I won a ticket for meeting with him again. To be honest, I didn't look for a guy with different&crazy hair but there were something which pulls me in it -and God gave me the best one...

I took my phone again and opened the Message box.

"Can't wait to see you Michael. I hope you have good luck for your concerts! I'm sure you guys will rock!! Again!! x"

I just saw him twice. Not more. However, according to my message, it looks like we know eachother more than two meetings. Ah, I just don't know.

I want to be happy. With someone I love and with someone who has possiblity to love me.

And in this situation, that person is Michael.