Chapter 6

Michael's POV:

"You idiots asked for her number?!"

"You wanted her to come here Mikey but then you had shower and didn't come here at first. What did you expect from us?" Calum answered me with his calm voice.

"I didn't wanna smeel like... Concert. You know? I was sweaty a-and-"

"Is our little Mikey falling in love?" I throwed a pillow to Luke.

"Shut up Hemmings! I even don't know her last name!"

He showed his phone and gave it to me. "We got her number Clifford and we can find a lot of things about her -She is not the only Sherlock in here!" I smiled to him.

She could be Holmes but she made me her Watson.

"I only know her just for two days! Isn't that will be awkward?"

"You have rainbow hair colour Michael and you call 'this' awkard?"

"Fine. I'll text her tomorrow."

Ipek's POV:

I still don't know how I arrive my hotel room.

Everything happened so fast! I met Michael, had lunch with him. One day later I met my favorite band members and gave my phone number to them.

If this was a dream, it is the best dream ever!

After I had left there, I walked like 10 minutes because everywhere was so crowded because of concert and there were no cars. When I found a big road, took a cap and arrived my hotel.

A day after tomorrow, I have a flight to London -but I don't want to turn back. I just wanna stay here (even Michael will go to another city but I wanted to be with him in Tokyo!) and leave so much things behind me...

Also for luck -I have a really busy life. I'm going to collage three times a week and having photoshoots like everyweek. My life was about to be in the triangle called Home-Collage-Photoshoots... No boyfriend, supportive family and best friends. And now Clifford.

I feel like something will chance after my trip to Tokyo but I really dont know how.

My last hours in Japan went kinda depressive for me. I packed my case and arranged some clothes to wear for flight, watched TV (but don't understand what they were saying!) and waited message from any of the boys... That was the reason! I gave them my phone number but they didn't even make contact with me. If they're acting like Barney Stinson by Three Days Rule -I decided to kill them cause I had only 1.5 day after the concert.

When I arrived the airport with my crew/friends my phone rang but I refused to check it. We sent our baggage, went through passport control, found our gate and finally got into the plane.

I wanted to sleep as early as possible because I don't want to be jetlag -I remembered that I should've checked my phone.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and looked the notifications. Most of them were from social media -after I saw a iMessage from a number which I didn't get.

"Hi Sherlock! It's Michael. How are you?"

I was looking at my phone like hypnosis person but I couldn't stop it until 'Please keep your phone switched off and wear your seat belt. Have a good trip.' announcement.

I put my phone in my pocket again and started thinking. Oh, I had a lot of time to London -which means I have a lot of time to think about Michael and his message.

Hiiii. I'm really sorry about that late uptade. I just couldn't think what should I write -but there it is! Please vote and comment what do you think. Have a great day! Ipek xx