Chapter 10

When the door's bell rang, I was checking the room. Michael was about to come to my little LA home and I was pretty nervous.

"Welcome!" I said right after I opened the door.

"Hey!" He came inside and took a look. "I brought this for us. You mentioned that champagne is better than wine right?"

"Oh, yes, thank you." I took the champagne and put it to the table, and turned back. "Also thanks for coming for dinner." I kissed his cheeck -was trying so hard not to touch his hairs- and smiled him.

"All the boys are worrying about me poisoning after your dinner." He giggled.

"Ah, don't worry, you will want to eat ten times more." I winked. "Everybody say that! Anyway, do you wanna see the house?"

He shaked his head as yes. "Well, it's an apart but still I call here house. I can do a lot of stuffs by myself in here. Meals, watching something, going to swim... Here, the bathroom-" Michael washed his hands and I kept talking. "My bedroom-"

"How many shoes did you bring in here, exactly?" He asked this while he was looking all of my shoes.

"20. Hey, I'm wearing all of them. Heels are per-fect. You cannot deny."

He raised his hands. "Okay. I won't ask you about your clothes in these." I smiled to him and we came back to livichen (Living Room+Kitchen mash-up. It really works!).

"Would you mind taking drinking glasses and champagne?"

"Yeah, sure." Even if it sounds like we had romantic dinner, it wasn't. And to be honest, I didn't know how should I feel about this.

Oh, I cooked some Turkish foods for him. Lentil soup, rice and meatballs with chips. They took my all day but after I had heard Mike saying "These are so delicious and I just wanna eat them until forever!" , it was so worth it to spend a day for someone.

We both laughed, told each-others embrassing stories, being friend... The biggest thing about our dinner was we were like best friends who knew each-other for a long time. But, it changed after the dinner... The looking like best friends thing...

"We should hire you as hour tour cook." He said when he was putting the last meatball from his plate.

"I, also, take this as a compliment. Glad you liked them Mike, literally."

"Come to our home before you leave, please. We will have so much fun."

"I'd love to!"

I washed the dirty stuffs and he was there for helping me as a dryer. Talking with him was so funny and easygoing. Once we were talking about songs and we ended up with my adventure called taking 'so close' 'on my shoulder' picture with a monkey.

"I am English, Scottish, Irish, German and Australian."

"Okay, how?" I shocked and looked at him. I knew about it for a long time but it is really weird to hear. "I am just Turkish and none of my grand grand grand parents expatriated. Yours might be -but 5 nationalities?!! And how many languages do you know of these countries?"

"2?-"

"England and Australia speak the same. You cannot say 2 Mikey."

"You are really funny Sherlock!" He said while he was drying the plate. It wasn't the best date ever however I felt like enjoyed our very first dinner. "Would you rather walking by the beach than watching movie right away?"

"Beach, of course!" I clapped my hands happily. "Istanbul has a lot of beachs and I used to be there like twice a week.  You can say that I'm kinda addicted to beach. I just need to chance my shoes."

"Oh, so that 20 work?"

"Yeah, in case of emergency!" I winked him, and went to my room to change shoes.

"Ipek, do you want me to take these also?" He showed me the glasses and the drink.

"Sure!" I tied up my shoes and went towards to him. "Let's go." Locked the door and heard Mike's voice while he was checking his pockets.

"Oh, shit. I forgot my phone in there."

"Is it important? You have important talks to do? I can go inside-"

"No, no, no. No need. Thanks."

We went outside and started walking to the beach. There weren't so much people in the streets and the beach, so it was really easy for us to arrive the sea side.

"Ah, can you feel this smeel?" I asked him with my arms open. "Like salt, like freedom..."

"Sometimes I just wanna sail and swim somewhere where I don't know..."

"When I was a little girl, I used to afraid of sea -just because some sharks would be in there. But know if you put me in the sea, I probably wouldn't go outside again."

"If you don't swim, you'll drown..."

"The most certain lyrics you have ever had!" I giggled. "But don't move, honey."

"I see bonfire there-" He pointed the front. "Would you like to see?"

"Where?" I turned around myself like an idiot and finally saw the big fire with people around it. "Oh, God, this is my first bonfire!"

"Really?" He asked with curious eyes.

"Yeah, I haven't seen any bonfire -except from the movies!"

"People play guitar and have fun-"

"I know Clifford, I'm not from that out of town."

I was going there with a happiness of 3 years old child who has favorite toys. Excited, curious and a little bit of in love. Not to the bonfire of course, with Michael.

I knew that was the 3rd time, we still dont know about eachother so much and I'm just a normal girl for him. Not with colourful hair or piercings...

"How did you dye your hair for the first time?" I asked to him.

"My mom was about to kill me." He smiled. "She never wanted me to dye my hair like these." Showed his hair.

"Well, I like them."

"Do you?"

"Yeah, really!" I swear little twinkles' showed up in his eyes.

"You should do this also."

"Oh, yeah. And next time we see eachother, would be in funeral. Mine."

We sat under of the big tree which is very close to the bonfire. Thank God, the weather was dark and not everyone could see us, we are here. That tree was like our first special place.

"I still don't understand how you don't have any boyfriend right now."

"What?-"

"Normally, I'd do that in the first date but I stopped myself to make this more especial." We were sitting side by side and he kept closing to me, I could smeel his parfume, his hairs were tickling my forehead and finally his nose touched mine. "May I?"

I barely shaked my head but I was worried about Michael saw it or not.

"Michael! Finally, here you are! Do you have any idea how long we have been looking for you? Where the hell is your phone?" I heard Calum's accent and got back with embrassing face.

I heard Clifford whispering "Fuck!" but it was too late to say it.

We haven't kissed, watched a movie; however, we won three more Australians!