Chapter 4

I went towards to them and Michael let me hug him.

"Hi guys. It's Ipek-"

"Nope, she is Sherlock!"

"Oh, shut up Mikey! Let her speak!" Calum intertupted him while I was hugging Luke who was standing next to Michael. Then he turned to me:

"He talked about you, we already know you. So how are you?"

"Well, exited to be honest. I'm meeting the band which I like and trying to keep calm." I laughed. "Trust me, this is hard to do!"

I hugged Ashton and Calum. Thank God, I was the last one so no one told me to make it fast. "Are you guys exited too? This is a huge concert! And I have to say, you're amazing!"

"Thanks! Yeah, we're! It's unbelievable!" Ashton said. His curls was really long and I think it looks like Harry's so much. They both have man bun, long hair and good looking.

"It is really nice to meet you guys!" I smiled to all of them. "Wait, Luke, did you cut your hair? I'm sure it wasn't look like this yesterday."

"I told you she was Sherlock! And no one believed in me!" Michael said to the other boys.

"I did." Luke told me. "You must be really watchful ha?"

"Yes, I'm studying law -so I have to be careful about everything."

"Mikey told us you're a model-"

"I am. But also studying law in London."

"You're smartest girl who met Michael!" Calum said with giggles.

"I'm proud." I winked him. "You wore long sleeves Clifford, I didn't know you're gonna listen my wisely advices?" I turned Michael.

"I didn't want to get a new Sherlock! One is enough for me!"

"Oh, so you except-"

"Which is your row?" He asked me.

"I don't know to be honest." I laughed. "But I can show you if you have windows."

He opened the curtain to show me the stage. I looked the colours of the seats and showed mine to him.

"Can you see these ones Michael?" I was drawing little circles to make understand him. He nodded his head.

"C'mon boys, it's photo time!" One women -I think she was boys' manager or something like that called out.

"And you can be the first!" Ashton looked at me. I started to walk with them while trying to be cool. But if they had a chance to look inside of me, they would see how exited and nerveus I was.

"Wait we're gonna take selfies too, right? Cause I want to!" I asked Ashton.

"Yeah! We can do it, if you want. C'mon let's take photos!" He smiled to me and stood up in the middle of the room. When other girls lining up for this, I went towards to Calum and Michael and stood up between them. Frankly, I was really happy they all taller than me!

Calum put his hand on my shoulder while I was trying to put my hand on his waist -and I did the same thing on Michael.

Well, I thought he would do the same thing -but he kissed my cheek when the photo shooted.

While my cheek was burning with his little kiss, I turned and smiled to him with my red-face. After this I took selfie with all of them, thanked and thanked again -then went to my row.

One hour later -right after the opening act ended their show- 5 Seconds of Summer got on the stage.

While people's screams trying to make me deaf, Luke started talking:

"Thanks to everyone who came here today! Are you ready Tokyo?" Everybody went crazy and gave applause.

Ashton made a little speech about how they are happy to be in here and talked about songs then Calum finished Ash's sentence.

"Our first song is gonna be 'What I Like About You'!" I looked at Michael and smiled. I talked about this with him yesterday. And what I was going to say if I were Luke...

"Actually, that was our 5th song but Mikey came up with this idea and we couldn't say no! So enjoy it!"

They started playing that beautiful melody for like 50 seconds, and Luke started singing.

"That's what I like about you!"

I have no idea why I did my next move! And I didn't think the stage would be silent while they're singing -looks like all fans wanted to hear their beautiful voices.

"I like your new hairs Mikey!" I shouted while was looking at him. The girls who were standing next, looked and smiled to me.

"Thanks Sherlock!" After he had answered me, I turned my head to him and saw that he winked me. Maybe I shouldn't have bought this ticket which was really close to stage!

"Your name is Sherlock? That's different." One girl asked me this question. I shook my head 'No.' then turned to Michael again.

"Cause it's true, that's what I like about you" When Michael finished his part I shouted again.

"It's İpek, Clifford!"