Chapter 20

Puppy POV

It's been weeks and nothing has happened well I'm not to sure daddy's doesn't talk to us.

Daddy's been on edge a lot lately he won't talk to either me or bubba. He's always yelling at his staff and always in his office. We barley even see him. It's really getting to me. I mean I understand you frustrated with things but you have two mates to talk to and you won't even do that.

And it's also making me feel even more sad because I've been in a very depressive state. My self esteem is just gone. And I feel extremely unwanted.

I mean I know I'm a pretty girl and I have a banging body but I just don't feel like that's enough. I'm not sure if anyone notices. I honestly don't want them to.

I haven't seen my father and he promised a long time ago that he'd come visit and still hasn't done that. He doesn't even answer my phone calls but I know he talks to Ki I've heard them on the home together. Same with my brothers.

My brothers all found they mates and are happy I guess. They have new lives so they don't talk to me much anymore. I don't know why I feel like everyone is against me or just don't want to be around me anymore.

Only person that's been showing interest is bubba

I love bubba he's a sweetie. He's a very very soft dom and it's cute. I don't get bratty with him. He doesn't deserve it.

But Ki oh he gets the eye roll to the middle finger. Meanie.

I want to go back to school this castle is giving me very much prison vibez now. Bubba also want to get changed ASAP. I think he feels like he's not strong enough to protect anyone.

I want to mark him oh so bad but we can't do anything without Ki.

"Nugget?!" I here from my left

I turn my head and look at bubba

"Yes?" I say looking at him with lazy eyes

"Get up, and come with me please we need to go talk to Ki about some things" he says sounding oh so serious

I just nod and get up out of bed. He holds his hand out and I grab it. I just continue to look down at my fuzzy slippers while we walk towards Kis office.

Once we got their he was looking down at his computer with his eyebrows furrowed and jaw clenched.

"What do you want?" He says not even looking up

I just put my head back down. I don't want to see his eyes when he looks at me. I haven't fully looked at him in weeks and he always act like he doesn't want to be around us. Well me

"Very rude of you to greet your mates with such malice and hostility" bubba says

"I'm sorry I didn't know it was you two" he says voice softer

"Yea well if you paid attention to us you would know we was on our way here" bubba says with so much attitude.

You go boy

I softly giggle to myself

"Watch your tone Anthony" Ki says

"I'm not watching shit, it's been weeks and you've been ignoring us. Wtf did we do to you. I'm pretty sure you haven't noticed puppy is always sad she doesn't eat and she has lost a lot of weight. She doesn't even smile. All she does is lay in bed and sleep and when she sleeps she fucking cry's and who is their to make her feel better...?" Bubba says walking up to the desk. His face is extremely red and his fist are bald up so tight.

"Me, and why is it only me? Cause I'm pretty sure she has two mates. And one acts like he doesn't even give a damn. But that's totally fine. Because tonight you are going to mark me and we are going back home and we are going to school. I don't want to hear no if ands or fucking butts about it. You can play alpha here all you want but your not gonna play it right now your going to do wtf I said. I don't care who you are or what you are. All I know is I'm going to go through the process of changing so we can go back home and I can protect  her like I should. And whenever your done with this shitty ass mood you've been in then maybe maybe we can talk and get back to how we was before but if not then keep your ass here" bubba says this all with so much hurt and anger in his voice. His fist are so tight I can see his veins in his arms popping out. Even the ones in his neck and on his forehead.

"We will not have sex, you will just mark me and that will be the end of it. After my transition you will get me a trainer to teach me how to fight and use whatever powers I have. But they will come back home with us and he or she will train me a long as I need. If need be you will get an apartment for all of us or a house you choose. I have a car back home and Puppy does too we won't need one. So get ready for whatever preparations you need for this. And also if we need body guards give us two each and only your best men or women. Weapons also, I don't know if you know this but puppy likes knives get her a trainer for that. Give me a trainer for everything and that includes weapons. I don't care what the fuck you need to do to get this but do it. I'm tired of sitting in this sad as place you call a castle."

Bubba is not fucking playing, during all this I walked to him and grabbed his hand so he can calm down. And he did he relaxed a little and pulled me close. Bubba turns around holding my hand and we start to walk out. Bubba then stops before he closes the door behind him.

"And I meant every fucking word I just said. And that shit better be in place by tomorrow morning. And you better or so help me gods and goddess, you better be in that damn room tonight to mark me and then you get out right after, and again I am not playing with you Ki" bubba says so aggressively that I flinch

We walk out and back to the room.

"Are you okay baby?" Bubba asks

"Yes I'm fine bubba" I say smiling softly at him.

"I'm going to go run a bubble bath, we are going to wash up and get ready for tonight yea?" He says holding me

My face is mushed against his chest and all I do is hum my response. Bubba picks me up and sits me down on the bed.

He sighs "nugget you need to eat your extremely light, can you eat for me after the bath?" He asks

I nod "yes I will I promise" I says softly. That's if the food stays down.

He nods his head and kiss my forehead. He then walks in the bathroom. I just sit there waiting for bubba to come back. When he does he picks me up again and walks into the bathroom.

"Go ahead and take your clothes off baby ima go get some clothes for us" he says I just nod my head and do as he says.

•~•~~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I know I have been gone for a while and I apologize for that. A lot has been going on in my life and before I left I was working on the 23rd chapter soo you cuties will get chapter 21 next week 22nd the week after and so on so on.

I'm surprised you guys have stayed around and I'm also grateful for that I love the support