Chapter 12

So it's lunch and I don't have it with a Sir or Nyla. But I do have a Ace so I'm not so lonely.

I walk with Ace to the lunch line and get a bowl of fruit for us both. I pay then walk out side. It's pretty warm. The sun feels nice.

I see a tree with a little shade and on a big and pretty patch of green grass. I walk over and sit with Ace.

I open ace bowl and sit it down for him. I open mine and slowly start to eat. Pretty good

I'm ready to go home. These people are... I don't even know. I mean in hell everybody is cool with everybody. Let me stop lying. They act just like this.

Rude and disrespectful, bullies, pussy poppers and a lot more. Humans are more bland then what I'm use to. On a usual I'd see people walk around with wings or some type of ears and tail. Shit some be looking like a whole different creature.

But here mostly everybody look the same, besides for the colors of their skin. Ugh I hate it here.

I really want my daddy and sir. I mentally have a temper tantrums.

I'm looking around and I'm getting stares. Tf y'all looking at? See what I mean.

I put my focus on Ace. I smile. He's my best friend

"Ace your so cute and I love you" I say rubbing his head

Awww I love you too he then licks my face

"Ewww Ace your not a real dog so why?" I say whipping my face off

He just chuckles

I finish my fruit and pack my stuff back up. Ima go to daddy's class to see him. I get up and grab Ace and I's trash.

We walk back inside the building walking past a trash can i throw away our trash. I start skipping towards daddy's class smiling like the heathen I am.

Someone bumps into my shoulder and I stop to see if they are okay.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump you. Are you okay?" I ask

They just nod picking up their books. I bend down to help smiling.

"Hear you go hun, next time keep your head up don't want to bump into anyone else" I say giggling handing them there things

"I-I will keep note of that, Th-Thank You" they say I finally look at who it is and see a very nerdy boy. He's so adorable.

He has on glasses . His hair was a dark brown with light curls. He was definitely taller than me I mean everybody is. He had on a graphic tshirt and some black jeans with some black and white vans.

I'm not the dominant type but he'll make me wanna be dominant to him not all the time but still. I'll ask daddy can I keep him. I grabbed his hand and felt a soft spark. The hell?

Okay moon goddess what you got going on jit? I already got daddy I felt the sparks with him. And I have Jaysin I felt- wait no I didn't. Did I? I mean I did get jealous of him but I didn't feel what I felt with daddy. I gotta look into that.

I looked up to him and smiled. "Um where are you headed" I asked

He was going to talk but then I heard a loud voice.

"Aye lil faget get back here" I turn to see who said that. That was real disrespectful and it made my blood boil.

It was a jock, typical but they be the main ones with dick in they mouth.

"I have to go" the adorable boy behind me say

"No love your going to stay here and watch this, because if you haven't notice your my mate" I say not
Even looking at him. But looking at the jocks walk towards us.

"Oh a girl has finally noticed you? Babygirl let him go and just go on about your day" he says looking down at me.

Babygirl? I wanted to throw up.

"Sorry but no, what's going to happen is I'm going to walk away with him and your not going to do shit. Neither you or your crew of fags behind you" I say looking bored

"Oh? You think so? Baby I'll have you on your knees begging" he says walking up to me

"Like you do when your sucking your team mates dick? Or y'all suck each others dick?" I say staying in the same spot. I feel the boy shaking a little and as the jock walks closer Ace stands in front of me growling.

The jock face got red as a tomato. I giggled

"Aww it must be true" I say looking at the boys behind him

"So who's the bitch or it's a team thing?" I ask giggling some more. I step back and wrap baby boys arms around me while I wrap mines around him.

All the boys tried to walk up to me but Ace started growling angrily. He also got a lil bigger which freaked them out.

I popped a fang out smiling showing them off

"Touch me and you'll all be in a pool of each other's blood" I say smirking letting my eyes change colors

They all back up scared but still obviously mad. I pull baby boy with me and we walk towards daddy's class with ace behind us.

When I walk in daddy is sitting at his desk typing something.

"Um daddy we have to talk" I say walking towards his desk with baby boy behind me.

"Abou-" he stopped looking up

He was looking at baby boy with the look he gave me when he found out I was his mate but then he looked confused as fuck.

"Yea about that" I say going back to hugging baby boy and sniffing him. He must feel so awkward right now.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorrry guys I just ran out of ideas so I just started typing anything that came to mind.
Hopefully you like it just let me know☺️

That's baby boy in the pic I haven't picked a name for him yet