Chapter 16

Anthony POV

I wake up and I feel cold. I feel around the bed and nobody is in but me. I sit up rubbing my eyes. I don't know what it is but I don't feel that warmth in my chest I feel when I'm near them.

I see Ace and Hunter laying on the bed.

I suppose they are keeping guard.

"Hey guys where is the other two?" I say

They both look at me and jerk their heads towards the door. Okay then.

I get up walk in the bathroom and see a set up. Our names are placed on different tooth brushes. I take the one with my name and start brushing my teeth with the tooth paste behind the mirror. I then find a rag in the bathroom closet and wash my face.

I walk out the bathroom and see that the hounds are by the door.

"So you two are going to lead me to them?" I ask and they just nod

I nod my head as well. I look down at myself and see that I only have grey sweat shorts and socks on. I'm fine with this. I slide my slides on.

I walk to the door and open it ace and hunter immediately starts walking I follow between them

This hallway is long and has to many corners wtf.

I seen that it was a castle but damn.

As we are walking we come to part of the hallway with a bunch of windows. And they are pretty far apart if you ask me.

One window is open and I hear chatter I walk over and look down. Puppy is sitting on a blanket by herself in shorts and a tank top. From where I'm standing it looks like she's painting.

I smile, in all honesty she's gorgeous.

I look around and see Ki sitting at a table with his parents. He looks stressed and angry I can tell because the wrinkles on his forehead and the mean mug he has on his face.

I just look at him because he's also gorgeous.

I go back to following the hounds.

I never really cared for my sexuality because I felt I like what I like when I like it. And I like them both. I don't know if I love them yet but I know I can feel that pull. To be with them at all times. Make sure they are safe. But like what can I do I'm human

We finally get to the door to go outside. I open the door and the hounds go their own way. I walk towards Ki. I walk up behind him and kiss his cheek.

"Oh your finally up?" He says grabbing my jaw and kissing me. I hum in response kissing him back.

He pulls away with a smirk.

"Theirs breakfast food over there and still hot coffee tea or whatever you would like to drink is also over their too. Puppy is over their she's pretty lonely and also mad ." He says pointing to a table of food then puppy.

I frown slightly "why" I ask

"She's mad because my long lost sister is playing games with us and she's also mad I won't let her help with finding her" he says rubbing over my knuckles

"Oh well let me go see if I can attempt to make it better" I say I peck his cheek then walk over to the food table. I make me a bowl of fruit, grab a hot muffin and some water.

I walk over to puppy and I can hear her saying she's going to strangle Ki's parents .

"Baby you can't strangle them. That's not nice" I say slowly walking up to her. She looks up with a pout.