Chapter 1

I skip through the woods happily with my Ace following behind me. We finally stop at a clearing full of flowers. I walk to a stump and sit on it.

"Hey ace do you ever think I'll find my mate, I mean I know I'm only 17 but my brothers are almost 125 years old and they still haven't found theirs" I shrug my shoulders looking at ace.

Ace just looks up at me, I don't know puppy, well just have to see. I don't want to tell you something and get your hopes up for it not to happen he says in our link

I huff "well at least I got you" I smile softly. Ace comes and puts his head in my lap. I giggle and softly rub his head.

"Hey ace, don't you have a mate considering you are from hell and a creature of the supernatural" I say thinking

I-I never thought of that, I mean I never really been told anything so I don't know. He says with an eyebrow raised

"We can go ask Hillthorn later, yea?" I ask Ace just nods his head

Buuut I wanna play come on let's play puppy!! Ace starts jumping around and wagging his tail

I giggle "okay okay I'm coming" I took my skirt and top off then my bra and panties. I slowly shift into my hellhound.

Ace is bigger than me and that okay, I'm still a pup. I giggle and run to him playfully bitting his paw.

He jumps on me bites my neck, I start kicking my feet up. I somehow get lose and start running. I giggle

Can't catch me I say running. I hear Ace feet come running behind me. Ooop he's fast. I start running faster giggling.

I smell the sent of water and run towards still giggling, Ace you old man I say giggling

Oh you got jokes puppy? Alright and that where I fucked up he was in front of me before I could even blink. I tried to slow down by putting my feet into the ground but I somehow flipped over.

I giggle and pouted you cheated i whined

I didn't you just to slow he says, Ace comes over licking my face

Ew Ace stop i giggle

Oh hu- Ace stops and starts looking around with his ears up. Stay in your hellhound form, puppy when I say run you run he says looking around

I nod I then get up and shake myself. Ace what's going on? What do you hear? I ask a little worried

Shush child starts walking he says standing behind me protectively. I start walking. Damn we ran hella far.

Puppy run. NOW! Ace says

As soon as he said that I started running full speed. While I'm running I can sense Ace behind me and I can also hear laughing. Shit those mother fuckers don't know when to leave me alone. They're pretty much hyenas but from hell.

I start running more faster and realize we are coming up to my gates. I jump over them with Ace behind me. I then see my father standing at the back door.

"Sunflower we need to talk" he says opening the door and holding a fluffy black robe. I shift taking the robe and nod my head.

"Go change and meet me in my office" he says rubbing Ace head

Ace follows me and we walk upstairs to my room. I walk into a all black room with yellow accents.

I walk in my bathroom and slide my robe off. I get in the shower and turn my water on. I put it on hot and start washing my body. After 15 minutes I get out and dry myself off.

I walk out my bathroom and see Ace is laying on his bed cleaning himself. I walk into my closet and pull out some black shorts that has pockets that make them look like cargos and I get a chucky shirt. I set the shirt and shorts on my bed.

I walk to my drawer and take out a set of bra and panties. I then take out some white thigh high socks.

I put everything on and then grab my black wolf slippers. I walk out my room with Ace behind me and walk to my fathers office.

I knock "come in" he says

I walk in "what do you want to talk about father" I say sitting in a chair in front of his desk.

He sighs, and gives me a sadden look. "Your going to have to go to earth, with your brothers" he says

"But father you know I don't like it their. Humans are so ugh don't make me go" I whine

"I'm sorry sunflower, but you have to, it's for your protection. Ace will be their with you along with your brothers. And you never know you might find your mate." He says getting up coming over to me.

"But what if he's human papa, I don't want a weak human as my mate" I huff puffing out my checks.

"And if he is then you know the mating process will change that, he'll become a supernatural creature the gods want him to be. So stop being  a brat and please do this for me. You are my babygirl and I can't have you in danger" he says with his eyes watering. My father never cry's so I know this is serious

My eyes water "papa please don't cry, I'll go I promise" I says with my voice cracking. I lean over and hug him. I don't like seeing my papa sad it breaks my heart.

"Thank you" He says hugging my tightly "your brothers are coming tomorrow so have your things packed, and you'll also be going to school" He says pulling away I sigh and nod my head.

"Papa where exactly on earth are we going" I ask

"I don't know yet, but somewhere where you'll and ace will have a lot of trees to run around in"he says

I nod and stand up. I smile at my father and walk out with Ace on my trail. I walk in my room and huff.

I flop on my bed

"Ace this is going to be an adventure" I say scooting over so he can get in bed with me. He gets in and lays his body on me to keep me warm.

Yes. yes is it puppy yes it is he says looking at me smiling softly

I cuddle into him and close my eyes. I just want to sleep now.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•

I really like this concept a lot and I hope you guys like it too