Chapter 8

Puppy pov

I wonder if daddy would have a problem with a threesome because that guy that was looking at me was fine. He was just as fine as daddy.

I look at daddy and he's just smirking at me. I blush a little embarrassed but also a little turned on because someone was watching me.

My door opens and I look and see that the guy opened my door. I step out and look at him. He's a fine white boy with tattoos. Dirty blonde hair and green blue eyes to kill for.

"hello doll" he says with a smirk

I blush because I like the way he calls me doll but then a scent hits me and I already know it's from him. It smells amazing.

I just look up at him dazed and confused.

If I'm piecing this together correctly I have another mate in front of me?? But how? And why is he here? How does he know Ki?

I glance over and Ki and see he's looking at this guy in front of me with Lust and love and a hint of anger?. Are they mates too? ARE WE ALL MATES!?!? What the fuck is going on?

I mean I never heard of anything like this. Three people in a relationship and they all are mates to each other? Where they do that at?

"Puppy!" A deep voice yells my name, I feel a hand under my chin and I'm looking at Ki's brown eyes.

"I've been calling your name for at least three minutes, what's wrong?" He asks with a worried look

I don't say anything because I'm fucking lost. I mean if you really wanna know what's wrong clearly I have another mate. And I never heard or thought of someone having two.

Oh this is so overwhelming it making my head dizzy. I feel myself start to sway a little but I'm being picked up. I wrap my legs and arms around the person and lay my head in their shoulder.

I look up thinking I'm going to see that guy but nope I see Ki looking at me worrisome. The arms I'm in are very warm and comforting.

I put my face in their neck as they walk. Next thing you know I'm sleeping.

•20 minutes later•

"I know I know but I forgot you was bringing her over and wanted to come see you..... I was having bit of a problem" another voice says and I hear some shuffling.

"Jaysin it is not the time for that" Ki says with a stern tone

"Don't.....we both know how this would end and it won't be pretty for either of us" The other voice says sternly back

It goes quiet after that, I open one of my eyes and look around the room.

I didn't notice the two fluffs on either side of me until now. I slowly start sitting up rubbing sleep from my eyes.

I look and notice my skirt is off and now I just have Ki's hoodie with a bra on underneath and my thigh high socks.

I look around the room and everything is black. The sheets, the walls and doors.

I look and see that my mates are both staring at me and are sitting on a sofa across the room.

"Hi" I say to both men but mostly my other mate.

"Hey doll"

"Hey baby girl" they both say at the same time

I blush. I rub Ace and Hunters head then crawl off the bed. I slowly get of the bed and waddle over to the men across the room.

I sit on Ki's lap and when I do I make eye contact with the other guy and he looks sad with a smile on his face.

"Hey baby I know this is a lot but as you where thinking early I'm sure, he is your mate and also mine" daddy says that slowly. I just nod my head slowly looking at the other guy as he looks at me.

"My name is Jaysin" he says and his voice is like daddy's but more deep and more like he just woken up. Daddy's voice is deep and raspy.

"Nasire" I say, I get this urge to sit in his lap so I crawl out of daddy's lap and into his. He automatically wraps his arms around me. I put my face in his neck and breath him in. I stick my tongue out and lick his neck.

"I wouldn't do that unless you wanna end up with me and Ki balls deep in your mouth and pussy" he whispers in my ear, and it sends shivers down my spine.

I let out a soft whimper just having one of them balls deep down my throat and the other so deep in my pussy you can see the print and I can feel it in my stomach.

I start to feel aroused. My face gets grabbed and I'm looking at piercing green blue eyes. He had a smirk and a glint in his eyes.

"You like that huh?" He says he then looks over at Ki

"I see what you meant, she's a little slut for us already" he chuckles and Ki does to. He bring my head towards his mouth and whispers in my ear. "Keep looking at him" he says and I keep looking at Ki

"You see what you did to him?" He says, I can feel his cool breath on my ear and it feels nice. I look at Ki then down at his shorts and he's hard. My mouth start to water.

"Do you feel what you did to me?" He says pushing his self up on me. His tongue running up my neck to the spot behind my ear and I whimper, fuck. He then grabs my ass.

My mouth opens slightly and I feel drool rolling down on the side of my mouth and down my chin.

Ki leans over "open" he says and I open my mouth, he licks from my chin all the way up to the corner of my lips then spits my saliva mixed with his in my mouth. "Swallow" He says and I do.

"Such a dump horny pup" Jaysin says, smacking my ass, I jump and I rub against Jaysins dick.

I whimper. Next thing you know I'm picked up and put in between the both of them. I look up at both of them needy.

"We gotta get you some food, and get to know each other" Jaysin says standing up, I frown. So I'm just gonna be left like this? I look at Ki to see he had stood up to with his hands in his pocket with an unbothered look on his face just like Jaysin.

I don't wanna be left like this. My eyes start to water "I...I..b-bu" I was cut off by Jaysin whipping a tear from my face.

"Doll it's alright don't cry" he says so close to my face "suck it up and let's go eat yea?" He says with a look as if daring me to say otherwise

I nod whipping my tears and stand up. My legs are a little weak because of how aroused I am. "C-can I be carried pl-please?" I ask looking up at them

"Come on" Ki lifts me up with ease and starts walking out. Jaysin is walking behind staring at Ki's butt. He then smacks it and chuckles to himself.

Ki huffs but keeps walking

Jaysin looks at me and winks "it's okay doll you'll get what your craving later" he says kissing my forehead

I blush and hide my face in Ki's neck.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•

Hope you enjoy guys