Chapter 19

Anthony POV

when I say my dick is on hard I wouldn't be surprised if it's purple at the tip.

"I mean are you going to do something about it?"  Puppy asks leaning her head back on my shoulder

"We could" Ki says

"But we won't" I say letting her go

I smirk knowing she wants something to happen. Ki swims over to me and grabs me by my waist. Our dicks hard rubbing against each other. He's much bigger than me.

Puppy scoffs "no fair" she whines

"Well that's what you get for trying to be a tease" Ki says kissing on my neck. All I can do is moan. Shit feels nice as fuck.

Ki pulls away and I start to pout but I catch myself. I bit my lip cause I really wanted him to do something.

Ki whispers in my ear "I'd like for you to go sit on that rock and jerk yourself off" He motions his head towards a big ass rock next to us.

I look at him and I'm pretty sure my face is like wtf and oooooo okay. I swim over to the rock and climb on.

"Your dick looks angry want me to make it happy?" Puppy shouts I chuckle

"No ma'am you will not" Ki says looking at puppy

"But why noooot" she whines

I chuckle and start to please myself.

"And I oop-" puppy says

Ki ends up behind puppy and I'm guessing he starts to touch her because she starts to moans. She lays her head on his shoulder but she keeps her eyes on me.

This is hot as fuck. I continue to rub on myself.

"Okay you can stop" Ki says he also stops touching Puppy

"WHAT!?!?" We both say

"Aye you both watch your mouth when your talking to me lower ya fucking tone" he says getting out the lake

"But but I didn't" I start to say

"And I haven't" puppy starts to say also

"Hush you guys will be okay now come on" Ki says smirking

Puppy pouts and I pout with her also I get off the rock and walk towards my clothes. I start to put them on. I look over and puppy has turned into her wolf and she starts running back towards the castle.

She's mad and she forgot her clothes

Ki chuckles "she's such a brat, but it's okay I got something for that ass" he says smirking

Ooop well then Ian getting in that

He changes into his wolf and motions for me to get on his back. His fur is soft as hell and he smells good for a dog or wolf.

"Your soft and smell nice" I say sniffing him more

His wolf just does this weird nose shit. This man then starts running at full fucking speed and I'm trying to hold on.

Don't kill me don't kill me

I stuff my face in his fur and then I feel us come to a complete stop. I look up and see we're back. I see puppy naked booty walk into the castle. I get off Ki's back.

He changes back into his human form all naked.

Did I not get the memo? Everyone just showing they body like okay. Well now I know next time I can walk around butter ball naked.

I walk inside and walk towards our room once I get in I hear the shower. Lemme hop in with her. I strip out my clothes and walk in the bathroom.

"I wanna be alone" puppy says

"Oh well" I say getting in behind her

She huffs and continue to stand under the water. This shower is pretty big and has two shower heads. I stand under the other one. This warm ass water feels good.

"Are you okay" I ask

"Yea. I just don't like being teased like that" she says "and I know me being a brat is gonna get me in trouble" she says washing her body

"Oh okay I'm sorry" I say I feel like this is kind of my fault too

"No it's fine love you didn't do anything it was that big meanie. How you feeling?" She asks

"Well" I says rinsing off. "I do feel a little bummed that he didn't let us cum but I also don't mind the teasing and denial" I say smiling softly at her

She walks over to me and lays her head in my chest. I rub her back softly.

"I'm fucking hungry now, wanna go eat?" Puppy asks

"Yes, pizza and wings?" I suggest

"YES!" She says

I laugh we get out and dry ourselves off. I lotion my body then I put on some boxers and sweat shorts and a Nike shirt with some socks.

I look at puppy and see she has on an oversized shirt and some biker shorts. She also puts some thick fuzzy socks on too.

We walk out hand to hand and look for the kitchen. Once we found it we see some cooks.

"Do you guys mind making some pizza and wings please?" I ask

They nod their heads and get to cooking "and make enough for you guys too" puppy says

Aww that's cute of her

We go to sit in one of the living rooms. Ki walks in and looks at us.

"What?" I say

"Nothing" he says he sits down on the couch and we sit next to him with me in the middle.

"Let's watch a supernatural while we wait for the food" puppy says

"That's fine with me" I says cuddling her

"Me too" Ki says

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Sorry for the late updates, been having writers block for this book. I'm glad y'all really fwi and fw the kid. The next update won't be until I have the next three or four chapters.

Also my birthday is tmr January 4th and I'll be 19. Kind of excited. I got told to put my cashapp in here but Ion think I should do that. If y'all want me to then I will.

Also guys give me some suggestions, well message it to me. I need some plot twisting shit some off the wall shit.

Oh oh and HAPPY NEW YEARS