Chapter 7

When he walked out the room I was just sitting their stunned. He really took my panties. I have nothing to contain my lil lady juices.

I giggle to myself and get up. I walk to my closet and grab my duffle bag that says I'm going to daddy's house. I start putting clothes in. I get another duffle for my shoes and a tote bag for my hygiene and hair stuff.

I put my shoes on and Daddy's hoodie because I didn't wanna put on my sweater. I grabbed my bags and walked out my room. I walked down the steps to see my brothers and daddy talking.

I was standing in the hallway and I could see the kitchen from where I'm standing. The guys are all in their. I lean on the wall and look at Ki.

Him and all his sexiness. My man is fine. I notice he had a white shirt on. I could see his tats on his arm and he looked so good. I bit my lip looking at him.

He turns his head and looking at me and smirks. I smirk back at him with my hands in his hoodie pockets leaning on the wall.

He just keeps looking at me then does a slight gesture for me to come to him. And I do just that.

I walk down the hall into the kitchen and walk up to him. I have to look up because he's much taller then me.

He puts his hand around my waist and pulls my close to him. His hands slide under the hoodie and he grip on my waist tightens a bit.

"You ready" He asks looking me in my eyes. I nod not wanting to speak.

He kisses my forehead and pulls my against his chest. "We're going to head out" he says to my brothers who were having their own little conversation

"Alright be sa-oh shit puppy here's your book bag for school, your schedule and stuff is all in their" Jamal says handing my a black bag with lil demon in red written on it. I take it.

"Thanks" I say leaning into Ki.

"I'll walk you out" Issac says

I let go of Ki and hug Jamal, where is Carter?

"Where carter?" I ask Jamal looking around

"He went out, said he found he mates I believe" he says shrugging his shoulders

I nod I'm happy for him "well I'll see you later be nice" I say kissing his cheek then walking out the kitchen

"You be behave and don't give Ki a hard time" Jamal says walking behind me

If anything he'll be giving me his har- never mind lemme hush before I get my self all excited.

"I won't I promise" I say smirking, I see my bags are gone so I guess they took them to daddies car.

Ki pov

I put puppy's bags in the trunk. Why does this girl need so many bags and they're heavy as fuck.

"So don't tell her this but dad his coming Saturday and we're going to have dinner here. Be here by 5" Issac says leaning on my car

I nod "Alright I'll remember" I say closing my trunk. I look up and see my beautiful baby walking towards me and her brother.

She comes over smiling, she walks to Issac and give him a hug "I'll see you later" she says

She then comes over to me smiling goofily she's so silly.

"Alright you guys be safe, take care of my sister please" Issac says looking at me serious

"Oh I promise to take care of her, in every way possible" I say pulling puppy close to me

"Alright I'll see you guys later" he says walking away with Jamal

My baby turns to me and looks up with her innocent eyes. "So are you going to keep my panties?" She asks me I nod my head putting a hand in my pocket

"Yup sure is" I smirk "im going to keep taking them to so don't be surprised when I have a draw full of your amazing wet panties" I say looking down at her taking her panties out my hand sniffing them

Smells wonderful I put them back in my pocket with a smirk. She blush and looks down. I chuckle.

I walk her to the passenger side and open the door letting her get in. She gets in saying a small thank you. My baby doesn't need to thank me when I do these things. She deserves it.

I close her door when I know she's safely in. I walk to the drivers side and get in. I start the car and pull out the drive way.

I rest my hand on my baby's thigh and drive.

Puppy's pov

Ooooo he is something I tell you. His hand on my thigh is driving me crazy. He would move his hand for driving and switching gears then he'll put it back but it'll move higher and he'll grip it slightly.

I tell you I wanted to moan I wanted to moan but I didn't. I just turned the radio on and turned the music up loud enough for us to hear.

I look out the window and watch the trees go bye. I really wanna go running with Ace. Speaking of where is he?

"Uh daddy where Ace" I ask worried a little. Did we leave him and hunter at my house?

"Their already at my place doll" he says rubbing circles on my thigh with his thumb I nod and release a breath.

Good I can't imagine leaving my baby their and he's not with me.

I look down at daddy's hand. I'm still wet from our little encounter in my room. I bit my lip. I want him to touch me.

I open my legs and grab his hand. I move it to my lil lady parts and look up at him. "Daddy she's still wet and needy" I say softly like a whine.

He looks at me, then back at the road "you just met me today" he starts rubbing my pearl "I come over and you get off by grinding against me" he says still rubbing me I moan "and with clothes on by the way"he slide a finger inside and I spread my legs more getting even more wet

"Then you suck me off like I was a lollipop" he says he then adds another finger going deep hitting a spot

"And to top it off you was drooling like a dumb puppy" he says moving his fingers faster, this felt so good. I was most likely dripping on his seat and honestly I don't even care. I start to feel this pressure in my stomach.

"And your in my car letting me finger your dripping wet cunt" he says moving faster, he leans over, his other hand on my face gripping it towards him.

"You want to cum?" He asks looking me dead in my eyes

I nod not able to speak, he stops and pulls his hand out bringing it up to his mouth. "Beg" He says putting his fingers in his mouth.

I watch him lick his fingers clean of my juices and I whimper "please daddy let me cum please" I beg looking at him

"Please I'll do anything just please let me cum" I say bitting my lip watching him suck his fingers. He smirks and slides his fingers back in my whole. I moan and he fingers me fast and deep.

He moves to me ear and whispers a command "cum for me baby girl" he says and that does it.

I release all on his finger moaning loudly and breathing hard. He takes his hand out bringing it to my lips and I open my mouth sucking his finger tasting my self.

He smirks

"Your such a slut...for me" he says whispering in my ear "Your my slut" he says

It's now that I just realized that the car stopped and we are parked in front of a house and a man is looking in the window at me with a smirk.

Oh My Fucking Hell

he watched us

He watched me

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Enjoy loves