Chapter 11

puppy pov

"Hey doll wake up" I hear a rough voice whisper.

"Nooo" I whine going deeper under the covers.

"Yes because you have school now come on" I hear Ki's voice. I sit up and pouts I don't wanna go. It's to fucking early. Wait what time is it?

I look at the time on my phone. 7:15 am

Noooooo "Daddy no please" I whine pouting looking up at Ki. He just looks at me shaking his head. I feel myself getting picked up from behind.

"Doll stop whining and come take a shower with me, Daddy has to go to school before us both" he says.

Im still pouting, I don't wanna go to that school. I just let Jaysin carry me to the bathroom and sit me on the counter. I rub my eyes and stretch my body.

"Aww look at my lil doll" Sin says looking at me, I blush and look down. It's to early for this.

Jaysin starts the shower and gets it to the temp that's good for us both. He comes over and starts stripping my body and I let. He then start stripping his body and I just watch. Sir has a big friend.

It almost as big as daddy's. Probably why daddy is the alpha male in this house. I giggle to myself.

"Aye stop looking at my manhood doll" he says picking me up and stepping in the shower.

"I can stare if I want to, you mine hmph" I say turning around from him. I grab my rag and lather it up with my coconut soap. I start washing my body.

"That smells good doll" Jaysin says washing his body

I smile knowingly. After me and Sir are done washing we rinse then step out. Sir turns the water off and while he's doing that I wrap my towel around my body and go to brush my teeth.

As I'm brushing Sir comes and stands behind me, I have no problem but his friend is on my butt and now I want him.

So I start to slowly grind my butt against him.

"Doll" he says holding my hips still "stop" he says grabbing his tooth brush and toothpaste. He starts brushing his teeth.

I pout "meany" I mumble under my breath

I finish and walk out to my duffle bag. Hmmm what to wear. I take out a long sleeve white turtle neck body suit and my yellow black and white pleated skirt. I then take out my black ankle socks and a pair of white panties. I get up and walk to my shoe bag. I take out my black doc martens. I lay everything out on the bed besides the shoes.

I go to my hygiene bag in the bath room and take out my lotion. I walk back into the bed room and sit on the bed. I start to put lotion on my body. When I'm done I start to put my clothes on.

As I'm tying my shoe Sir walks up to me. I slowly look up to see him in all black. Black jean jacket, black shirt, black jeans and black vans. He looked good. I bit my lip.

I look up to his eyes "sir you looks goodt" I say smirking

He chuckles "thank you doll" he grabs my hand and pulls me up spinning me around "you looks good too doll" he says while smacking my ass. I jumped cause that shit hurt.

"Well get your things and come on" he says grabbing his book bag and keys. I nod.

I grabs my book bag and my phone. I also grab Ace leash and collar and his vest. I grab my kives and life holder. I put it under my skirt around my thigh and put a life in it.

"Ace" I shout and he comes running. I put the leash and collar on then the vest. I put two more lives under his vest. Gotta stay strapped. I giggle to myself. I'm stupid.