Chapter 4

Ki Mun

Me and Issac are talking while my mate is playing with the wolves. I stare at her and just admire her. She's so beautiful.

"My sisters your mate huh?" Issac says pulling me out my daze. I look at him and nod.

"Well let me know what you want to do, I support this" he says

I smirk "I'm going to just let everything flow, don't wanna force anything" I say rubbing my chin

My mate gets up and walks over to us. She stands their with her hands behind her back and her wolf on her heels. She looks so innocent. I want to ruin her.

"I'm going to the bathroom so I'll be back" she says looking at us but mostly me.

I just nod my head same for Issac. She starts walking toward the door but then the door opens and students are walking in. I sigh

Issac chuckles "here's my number and Puppy's number, hit us up when you want" he says getting up handing me a piece of paper. I nod and take it putting it in my pocket. He then walks out.I look over at my mate and see she's talking to one of my students.

It's a girl named Nyla Nixon.

"Puppy" I say, I like the way that rolls off my tongue. I smirk

She turns her head to me, and I make the slightest gesture for her to come to me. She gets it and tells the girl goodbye.

I stand their with my hands in my pocket and look at her walk over to me. She has a soft sway to her hips. I see the boys looking at her and whispering. I frown she's to beautiful and innocent looking. I don't want her around these hormonal human teenage boys. It's even worse that their are some unmated fucks in here

She gets to me and looks up at me. She also frowns. "What's wrong" she asks sounding very concerned

"Your beautiful and your going to be around these hormonal human teenage boys" I say

She giggles "well mate I'm all yours so you don't have to worry" she says stepping closer to me with a sly smirk

"Yes and I'm glad" I grin softly, I wrap my hands around her waist and pull her close. I then put my hand around her neck. I just admire how good she looks with my hand over her throat.

"Beautiful" I whisper. I pull her face close to mine and brush my lips over hers. She tries to kiss me but I don't let her and she whimpers.

"Eager I see" I say looking her in the eyes, she just bites her lip looking at me.

I slam my mouth on to hers and kiss her and she kiss immediately back. I squeeze her neck a little more and she moans.

Fuck, can't do this here. I pull away and I hear a whimper from her again.

"You should go love, your brother is waiting" I say letting go of her neck and waist

She frowns a little and nods. She starts to walk away but I grab her hand. "Stay by your phone love" I say letting go. I walk to the front of my class not worrying about them. Mainly because they are all some kind of supernatural creature.

Puppy POV

My panties are ruined and I can barley walk. I also want to run back and let him kiss me more. I sigh I walk through the school and bump into a girl. I look at her and smile.

"I'm sorry" I say Ace is still next to me. He automatically gets in protective mode

"Watch where the fuck your going, damn stupid bitch" she says with an annoying voice

Okay see this bitch, I get mad and my fangs pop out. I stop smiling. I walk in her face and put my hand around her neck squeezing making her lose oxygen.

"Now listen and listen to me well, I and I mean I am NOT the one to be disrespectful with" I say this as I'm walking and she's walking backwards. Her back then hits the wall.

"I don't know what the fuck made you want to act like that to me when I clearly said I'm sorry but I know it better not happen again." I let my fangs run across her neck and I smirk

"Don't try me like that again love" I whisper in her ear, I lick her behind her ear.

I let her go and kiss her in the lips. "See you later babe" I say walking away with everyone in the hall looking at me.

I walk out the school and i see Issac with the car pulled up.

"Took you long enough" he says pulling off after I help Ace in and then I get in.

"Someone needed to know who I am" I say smirking

"Mhmm" He hums he turns the radio on and this guys name blueface starts playing. Nice music.

I nod my head to the music.

•Gets home•

I hop out and let Ace out.

That girl seems like a problem he says walking in front of me.

"Well she won't be" I say I think about Nyla

Aww I never got her number. It's okay I start tomorrow anyway .

I walk in the house and walk to the kitchen. I want food. I open the freezer.

"Hungry Ace?" I ask

Just a lil snack would be fine he says I nod.

I take out a tray of chicken and steak

"Chicken or steak" I ask holding them up

Chicken he says I nod

"Healthy" I say I open it and give it to him

I put the steak up and close the freezer. I open the fridge and take out a lot yogurt. I walk to the pantry and take out two granola bars.

I get a spoon and walk upstairs with Ace behind me. I cut on my tv and watch some Amazing world of gumball.

I take my shoes off and I sit on my bed and eat my yogurt and granola . As I'm watching my mind traces of onto my mate. He's so sexy like ugh. He is also the daddy type. I really feel like he's a dom by the way he grabbed my neck and stuff.

Just imagine me on my knees just waiting for him to use me in anyway he pleases. Sounds amazing.

My phone vibrate taking me out my head. I grab my phone and it's an unknown number. I open it and read it

Unknown
Hey Puppy

Oh I know exactly who this is. I smile widely and text him back.

Me
Hi daddy

Daddy❤️🤤
That's your permanent name to call me now

Me
Okay

I giggle, I now know he's a dominant. The signs are all their.

Daddy❤️🤤
What you doing pup?

Me
I'm just watching tv and laying in my bed

Daddy❤️🤤
Okay good, I'll see you later Puppy I have to go

I frown and huff

Me
Okay daddy

I huff, I want all his attention. I frown. I turn my tv off and throw my trash away. I get up and take my sweater off. I lay in my bed with a small blanket over me. I'm gonna take a nap.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hehehe hope ya like