2 - niall

- How was it?  - Liam said, parking his motorcycle and waiting for me to step out so he could.

- The ride...? - I asked confused, taking the helmet of and giving it to him.

- Drama club, obviously - he also took his helmet off, turning off the bike and stepping out of it.

- Cool, got the part that I wanted and stuff - I said, walking towards his front door. He opens it, letting me walk in first, then entering and shutting the front door.

- Anyone interesting? - he threw his backpack on the sofa, turning to me.

- Yes, actually.

- Who? - he doesn't sound that interested, but looks me dead in the eye.

- Is anyone home? - I ask him, confused.

- Not really - Liam leans into the wall, still staring.

- Then why are we making small talk? - I drop my backpack on the floor, smirking at him.

Liam doesn't add anything else, just smiling at me and pressing me against the wall, starting to kiss me. I immediately correspond, of course. One of his hand holds my arm against the wall, whilst the other pulls me closer by the waist. I use my free hand to mess with his perfect placed hairs.

He then lets me go. Only to take his shirt of, of course.

*****

- Do you need a ride home? - he asks, laying only with boxers on in his bed.

- Not really. Can use a walk - I say, while simultaneously putting my pants on.

- K. Wanna do it again tomorrow? - he evaluated my torso, that is still shirtless.

- Can't - I managed to put my shirt backward, so I take it off and put it the right side this time. - I have a double date.

- It's ok, I'm not jealous - he laughs, and I tag along. - But for real, with who?

- With this drama club guy... Jake? - I genuinely forgot. - He is cute though.

- Is he the one that's "interesting"? - he recalls the small talk we had when we arrived.

- Not really, but close enough - I laugh.

- Wanna come by Saturday?

- Aren't your parents home in the weekends? - I look myself in the mirror, checking if there is any hickies visible.

- True. Monday then?

- Drama club.

- After? - He checks me out though the mirror.

- I will see - I turn back, facing him.

I go to him and kiss him, making it a little longer then what I expected. When I see, he's already trying to pull me back to his bed.

- I'm already dressed - I stop the kiss, standing up.

- You can always re-dress yourself - he flirts, looking at my lips.

- Haha, bye Liam - I mock him, leaving his room. I can easily leave since the front door was already unlocked.